Empty Canvas

Trigger warnings: 18+

Contains Wax play, knife play
Mild spicy!

------

Shadows were dancing around us, the room only lit by the candles surrounding you. Your breathing was heavy, even though your body was relaxed. Your curves lured me in, your pale skin screaming for some art. I was kneeled next to you, letting my fingers slide over the swelling of your chest, earning a shaky breath.

"Do you trust me?" My voice was low and gentle, not breaking the softness of the dark. You just nodded as you bit your lip. I chuckled, knowing I would not get anything else from you at this point. The blindfold that covered your eyes also seemed to have muted you. I did not mind, as my finger slid lower. Over the soft skin of your stomach, between your legs for just a moment. Wetness met my fingers and another gasp from you broke the silence. You were ready.

I leaned forward, careful not to touch you, placing one hand next to your head. Only our lips found each other, ever so softly. Your reaction came immediately, arching up to feel more. Desperation. Already. I smirked as I pulled back just a little. My hand rested on your throat, pushing you down to the floor, earning a soft whimper.

"Sh sh sh. Quiet now." After waiting a couple of seconds, I moved forward again. I felt your struggle, yet you stayed down. I rewarded you by letting my tongue slide between your lips, immediately finding yours. Gently we danced, earning soft hums from the back of your throat. It felt empty when I pulled back, but the night had only just begun.

My hand still lingered around your throat. It quieted you. I knew you were already floating gently, giving in to me willingly.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, little one?" You struggled finding your voice, yet I was patient. I would wait. My fingers caressing the sensitive skin of your neck were not helping you as I saw the flush spread across your cheeks.

"Yes, sir." I nodded, even though you could not see me. I knew you were ready. You had been for ages. Begging me to feel. Experience. Of course I would comply. My hand left your throat, sliding down over your chest, teasing your nipples until they hardened in the warm air. Perfect. Goosebumps covered your skin in anticipation as I sat back. You were ready.

When it first hit you, you gasped loudly, your body jerking away from the feeling for just a second. A dark, red drop had landed in the middle of your chest, lazily sliding down the side as it cooled against your skin. I waited for you to recover, watching both your face and your skin carefully. You were confused. The heat, the tingling, the unexpected sharpness of that feeling had caught you off guard. You licked your lips, nodding silently, giving me the okay. Another drop of hot candle wax landed next to the first one, sliding down and colliding with the bit that was already there. You did not jerk or flinch, yet your breathing sped up slightly. I moved, slowly dripping the wax in a straight line to just below your belly button. The flush deepened as you couldn't keep your hips from bucking up slightly. Not yet though.

I placed the candle down, grabbing the one right next to it. I came prepared. You wanted art, you would get art. This time I let the wax drip right next to your nipple, watching it as it rolled down your curves to your side. You held your breath as another followed, and another. Gorgeous white streaks that made your skin turn pink. The sounds that escaped your throat unwillingly were like music to my ears. The last drop landed right on your nipple, hardening in the shape of the rockhard nob.

I did not give you time to recover as a new color now covered your skin. Green mixed with the white. Your hands were in fists, your breathing harsh. Green mixed with red as I poured the wax on your skin.

My fingers curled around your jaw, pulling your face towards mine as I kissed you harshly. The kiss you returned told me you were still with me. The moan that accompanied it told me you craved more. The soft nod as we broke the kiss only confirmed it. I smirked as my eyes raked over your naked body. You were absolutely beautiful like this. Willingly surrendering yourself. The wax painting your skin, the candles enhancing the colors. If only you could see yourself like I did.

"Dz," you moaned, urging me on. My smirk widened. Greedy for sure. Needy. Pink now dotted your other nipple, sliding down your curves, caressing your body. You wiggled under the warmth as black now encased your chest. You were a mess. You could not keep your body still anymore. Your hand found my thigh as you shifted, your fingers digging in my jeans.

"Say it," I hummed, as I placed the candle down, my eyes glued to your face.

"Please!" I knew I wouldn't get anything else out of you. Black liquid streamed down lazily over your stomach, lower and lower. Right between your hips I stopped my assault down, smirking as your hips now moved on their own accord, spreading the black dots over your skin.

Setting the candle back down, I shifted a little, pulling something from my back pocket. My hand curled around your throat again, moving closer to whisper in your ear.

"Stay very still for this next part, pet. I wouldn't want to hurt you." You stilled immediately, even holding your breath as you listened to my words. You gave me the tiniest of nods. I let go, watching you for just a couple of seconds longer. Your chest moved up rapidly now as the smell of arousal filled the room even more. I flicked the knife open, placing it against your skin.

"You know what they say. Wax on, wax off." Slowly the blade slid down your skin, scraping the solidified red dots off your skin. You were so still, making me so proud. Your teeth dug in your bottom lip as I followed the curves of your body, the tip of the blade just grazing your nipple. I let my other hand slide between your legs. You were wet before, but you were absolutely soaking right now.

"Dz," you moaned again, struggling to keep still. I hummed in response, letting you know I heard you. My fingers slid inside of you, lazily caressing your inner walls as the knife followed the contours of your chest. The colors on your skin slowly let go of their grip on your skin. Once your skin was light, now it was beautifully pink. Heated. Wanting.

I could feel the tension in your body grow around my fingers. I could hear it in your breathing and your delicious whimpers. You were close alright. My fingers curled inside of you, finding that one spot that would send you over the edge quickly. You had deserved it. You had been so good. I placed the knife on your now almost clear chest, using my fingers to play with your nipples, peeling the wax off at the same time.

"Cum for me, little one. Let me hear you." You complied, immediately your moans filled the room. Your body shivered as you tensed, your hand grabbing my wrist. So close. My low growl was enough to push you over the edge. I smirked as I watched your body come undone, your muscles squeezing on my fingers. My movements slowed as I let you ride out your orgasm, coming to a halt when your body slowed. Your loud pants were the only sound to be heard.

Without saying a word, I took the knife from your chest, placing it a safe distance away. I curled my arm around your shoulders, pulling you up to me, cradling you against my chest. My free hand pulled the blindfold off of your face, before kissing your temple. You blinked a couple of times, before you looked up at me, a sleepy smile breaking through on your face.

"How did I do?" Your voice was hoarse and I pulled you a bit closer to my body.

"You were beautiful." I nodded to the camera not too far from us and grinned. "You can see for yourself. You are a beautiful canvas." Your blushing cheeks now turned crimson. You had forgotten about that, even if it was by your own request.

"Later though," you said, nuzzling my shoulder. "I need you to take me to the bed now." I smirked as I stood with you in my arms.

"Your wish is my command."