Lessons in Life

Trigger warnings: 18+

Contains m/m, Power Play, Primal, Aggression, Blood
Very spicy!

Contains a very special guest

------

I smirked at the reaction popping up on my phone. I had you right where I wanted you. A whimpering, begging mess. You were going soft on me. I was picturing you on your knees in front of me, reacting to everything I could give you. My fingers twitched. I wanted to break you. Leaning against the wall, I lazily typed back. I knew my slower reaction would drive you crazy. I almost felt bad for you, and I bit my lip. Almost. I chuckled as my fingers formed the correct words, before sending it out into the world. There you go. Enjoy, little one.

"Corvus." I heard a low voice, pulling my eyes up. DZ was standing in front of me, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"DZ," I answered, glancing back at the phone. You already read the message and I could only picture you squirming. Good. You had a meeting in just a couple of minutes. This was going to be fun.

"What's up?" My eyes locked on him when I realized he didn't respond. He cocked his head to the side while eyeing me up and down. I gritted my teeth and shrugged. Fine. Whatever. I turned around on my heels.

"I know what you're doing." His voice was still low, gravelly.

"And what's that?" My phone buzzed in my hand, and I looked down, grinning at the short response. Poor you. You really were squirming.

"You should leave her alone for a while. You know how she responds to you." My grin widened, not turning back to DZ.

"I do. Which only adds to the fun."

"Corvus." I heard the warning in his voice. I shrugged, typing my next response to you. I liked pushing you, and I could only imagine your blushing cheeks, the way you bit your fingers, the hiding in your shirt. You were getting so easy to read, even through text. You never told me to stop, just complaining about the fact that you had to focus on work.

"Corvus. I'm not going to warn you again. Leave Hanna alone." I waved my hand at him, like he was an annoying fly. My message had been sent and already read. You were waiting for me. Desperate for the next message. I had you now. You were mine.

My phone disappeared from my hands. DZ stood in front of me, glaring down at me. I knew my silver eyes flashed angrily and I held out my hand.

"Give it back, DZ. Hanna is mine to play with." He squinted his eyes, squaring his shoulders so he appeared bigger. He already towered over me without him doing that.

"She's nobody's toy. Give it up, Corvus. You're not going to win this game."

I smirked up at him, dropping my hand. "Who says I didn't already win? After all, don't you feel that phone buzzing in your hand? Hanna wants me. Me."

He didn't react, as he just stared down at me. I shrugged again.

"Don't worry, keep that phone. I'll just go and get her myself."

I turned around and started to walk away, until I felt his arm curl around my chest, slamming me hard against the wall. I grunted on impact, gasping for air for a second, before I grinned back at him.

"Is that really all you've got? It's not going to keep me away from her." Using the wall as leverage, I pressed back at him, elbowing him in the stomach. He stumbled back but didn't lose his balance.

"Don't walk away from me. I'm not done with you." I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you care so much about Hanna anyway, DZ? It's not like you ever made a move on her." He growled softly at my words.