Your Place Between Us

Trigger warnings: 18+

Contains m/m/f, humiliation, dominance. Very spicy!

This is the sequel to Know Your Place and Remember Your Place

~~ 

I was back in business, baby! I almost felt high with euphoria as I pulled her closer to my body. The air was heavy from our arousal, and I had to be careful not to start humping her right here. Right in the middle of the dancefloor. We were stuck in our own little bubble, and it didn't take long for our mouths to find each other. Our tongues fought a war for dominance, but I happily let her take all the control. One of my hands was placed on the small of her back, the other twisted in her hair. One of her hands scratched through the stubble on my face, the other on my hip. Just feeling her nails on my skin drove me crazy. It had been ages since the last time I had a girl this close to me. Someone who actually wanted me, even if it was only for the night.

The last time I had shared a bed with anyone, it wasn't exactly by my own choice. I had learned my place, though. I had gained fearful respect for DZ and tried my best to stay as far away from him as possible. I shifted my focus back on the warm body against mine, her soft breasts pressed against my chest.

"I don't even know your name," she laughed as we broke the kiss. I grinned as I leaned closer to her.

"I'm Munk!"

"Hi Munk! I'm Chloe. Do you want to come back home with me?" Every fiber of my body screamed yes, the tightening in my pants only confirmed this. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Hey Munk," a low voice suddenly said. I froze as an arm rested on my shoulders and I was pulled slightly closer to a body. I had recognized that voice immediately, the one that had hunted my dreams for weeks now. "Hey lovely, my name is DZ!" He leaned forward and kissed Chloe on the cheek, not removing his arm.

"Is this a friend of yours?" she asked me, as her eyes shifted between us. I don't know if she saw how uncomfortable he made me.

DZ spoke for me: "Yeah, we've been buddies for years now, aren't we, Munkie-boy?" I just nodded and smiled at Chloe. DZ pulled me a bit closer, squeezing my shoulder. The flashing lights probably hid most of my feelings. Her eyes shifted between the both of us before she got a cheeky grin. I could smell the arousal intensify at her thoughts.

"Munk and I were just leaving. Would you like to join us, DZ?"

"Uh, I'm sure DZ has other things to do. Let's go!" I tried to step away from him and took her hand, but DZ didn't let go. He grinned as his eyes shifted over her body, drinking her in.

"I would love to! Where are we going?" He knew our plans. He could smell it on us both.

The walk from the club to her place was just a short one. I felt miserable. I had hoped to have my wicked way with her, but now DZ was here to block my plans.

"How are you feeling, Munk?" DZ asked softly. I was sure Chloe hadn't heard him, as she walked a few steps ahead of us, chatting on her phone. I glared at him.

"Fine. Now leave."

"Tsk tsk tsk. You're not really kind to me. I was planning on having a fun night. Just the three of us." I lowered my head as his subtle threat was clear to me. I had learned my lesson. "Good boy." My cheeks flushed at his words.

There was a tension between us. I was sure Chloe interpreted as a sexual tension, the one you would feel right before you'd get naked with a stranger. For me, it was closer to fear.

"The floor is yours, Chloe. You're in charge." DZ spoke low, his eyes trained on her. She looked excitedly between the two of us. Her eyes sparkled.

"Really? Okay! Gosh, I have never done this." She giggled, before she moved to me. She grabbed both our hands and pulled us to her bedroom. We moved with her, sitting down on the edge of her bed. Without hesitation, she straddled me, pushing me down, her lips locking on mine yet again. I was incredibly conscious of DZ sitting there, looking at us, but that was quickly forgotten as her hips grinded mine. We moaned in unison, my hands grasping her hips to control her movements.