Know Your Place

Trigger Warning: 18+
Contains m/m, humiliation, dominance

~~ 

I had watched her all evening from afar. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was dressed as a slutty Red Riding Hood, just waiting for the wolf to join her. Her blonde hair shone in the lights. Her laughter as she moved to the rhythm of the music. The joy she radiated was felt across the room. She was so damn beautiful, it almost made me shy. Almost. Hands on her hips that pulled her closer, her hands around a neck.

I growled softly when I realized what happened. I had waited too long to go and talk to her. Admiring her for just a bit too long. And now he was there first. DZ. He arrived just minutes ago and yet again he stole my girl. The one I had eyes on for the entire night. It was like he knew, and he did it on purpose. He had done it before. I glared at him, clenching my fists. I wanted to punch him when I saw him move closer to her and whisper in her hear. She giggled and nodded. DZ moved away and I saw him wink at some other girls. Stupid flirt. But this was my chance, he was gone.

I stepped forward and made my way straight to her. She kept on dancing.

"Hi!" I almost had to scream to be heard, the music was so loud. She smiled at me and waved, her attention now to me.

"I'm Munk," I offered my hand to her, but she didn't take it.

"Hi Munk, do you want to dance?" I nodded and started to move with her. My movements were in line with the music, hips rolling against hers, hand on her waist. She smiled again, encouraging me. I moved a bit closer, smelling her hair as she danced. Up close she was even more beautiful.

A low growl behind me broke the magic between us and I froze. I recognized that sound, even though it had never been aimed towards me. Until now. I turned around and saw DZ standing there, holding 2 cups.

"Step away from her," DZ threatened, a dangerous glint in his white eyes. He spoke low enough, but he knew I heard him. The girl took a small step away from us but didn't look scared. It seemed like she enjoyed this, she watched us with interest. Hell no, I finally made contact with a girl, I'm not going to give up now!

"No," I sounded braver than I felt. I tried to stand up more, so I appeared taller, but fact is that I'm still shorter than him.

"She's mine." DZ stepped closer, but I didn't step back. I was proud of myself. Quickly I glanced towards her. Apparently, she had lost interest and moved on to the next guy, grinding her ass against him.

"Is she?" I mocked as I pointed my thumb towards her. "She's moved on, dude. So should you." I didn't hate his guts, I just thought he was an arrogant prick. And I would love to put him in his place. DZ growled at my tone, stepping closer.

"You'd better watch your mouth, pup. I'm in no mood to play." I bared my teeth at the threat, ready to show him who's the boss, before I noticed his scent. He was horny as hell and had probably hoped to stick his dick in the girl. My expression turned to a sneer and I let my eyes rake up and down his body in contempt. Poor fucker. I did not feel sorry for him.

"Something bothering you, DZ?" My tone was filled with concern, but my smirk gave my intentions away. He was so easy to antagonize, it was so much fun to do. His reaction did not disappoint, as his hand curled around my throat and he pushed me harshly to the wall, forcing the air from my lungs. My hand caught his wrist, to try and alleviate the pressure. My dick twitched in response as he moved close, his breath hot on my face.

"I warned you." He growled low, his chest vibrating against mine. The grin didn't leave my face and I cocked my head to the side. I loved to push his buttons. I placed my hand on his crotch.