Plaything

Trigger Warning: 18+
Contains: light bondage, flogging, spice

~~

You have been so deliciously quiet tonight. Just like I asked you to. I'll forgive you for the soft whimpers and moans. I haven't been holding back. The once white skin of your stomach and chest were now various shades of deep pink. Your breathing was quick, your mouth slightly open. I couldn't pry my eyes away from those delicious full lips, parted slightly and moving at the speed of my fingers between your legs. You had earned it. You've been such a good girl. A small breather, a moment to relax. You pulled on the restraints, which drew my attention away from your face. Your wrists were still snug in the leather cuffs, fastened on the corners of the bed. Your fingers curled around the fabric. Your legs were free, but spread out like they weren't. My eyes followed your body. From your wrists, down your arms, to your shoulders. Down to the swelling of your round breasts, the hardened nipples on top, moving to the beat of your breathing. Your waist, the curves of your delicious hips to the middle, where my fingers were buried deep inside your pussy.

I noticed you were starting to get uncomfortable. Your orgasm so close, yet so far away. You weren't allowed to cum, and you very well knew it. Your hips moved, trying to get some relief, away from my fingers. If you had known me even slightly, you knew I wouldn't budge. I grinned as I kept up my assault, but steering clear of the most sensitive areas.

"Munk," you moaned, as your body bucked and your back arched. So close. My grin widened, though you could not see me through the blindfold.

"Shh, I know," I whispered as I placed my hand on your throat. You stilled at the feeling, yet I could feel you shaking, your heart beating under my fingertips. I pushed you for just a couple of seconds more, before I slowly withdrew my fingers and pushed them in your own mouth. You immediately started sucking and licking, cleaning my fingers of your own juices.

"Do you want more?" I asked softly, my eyes gliding back over your beautiful body. The possibilities were endless and I wanted to see how much you could take. I knew my plan for now. I had it all figured out. I could not wait to sink my teeth in that gorgeous skin, to taste you and tease you. You pushed your back off the bed, raising those glorious tits straight up in the air. Your moan vibrated underneath my hand.

"Yes, sir," you breathed. Without releasing your throat, I grabbed the flogger from the bed. Gently I let the tips tickle the already pink skin. Goosebumps rose all over. You moaned so softly, I would have missed it if I didn't feel it. You were so ready. So ready for me.

The flogger made a swooshing sound before it thudded loudly against your skin. It would sound worse than it was and for a second I would see a grimace on your face. I released your throat and took a small step back, creating distance between me and my beautiful canvas. I let the flogger land on the skin of your inner thigh this time, something you did not expect. It wasn't hard, I knew you could handle it. Yet you instinctively closed your legs for me, your pants echoing the room. So quiet. You have no idea how proud you made me. I waited patiently for your body to relax and your legs to open back up, while swinging the flogger left to right. Gods, you are so beautiful like this. Completely and utterly mine to do with as I please. Flushed cheeks, pink skin. The smell of our arousal filled the room. My hands slid in my pants, again adjusting the raging boner I supported. Speaking of uncomfortable, yet I knew all limits were off if I would release it right now. And I was not done playing yet.

Careful, almost scared, you opened your legs for me again. Not as far as you did before, but it was more than enough.

"Good girl," I purred, watching your reaction at my words. Your breath faltered for a second, your hands unclenching and clenching on the leather. Those were the words you craved, the words you deserved. The flogger landed again on your inner thigh, not nearly as hard as before. You moved, but quickly relaxed it wasn't as bad. Instead, the flogger colored your stomach a deeper shade of pink. I loved to see how the leather strings would curl around your body, following your contours. You looked so ravishing.

I dropped the flogger on the thick carpet, it had done its work. Without hesitation I dived between your legs, pressing my tongue against your clit. I knew you had to aching to be touched, as your whole body tensed in that exact moment. Your muscles tensed and a deep moan erupted from your chest. You taste so divine. Slowly I made my way between your legs, tasting you, teasing you. Lapping at your juices, pressing the tip of my tongue inside of you. I could hear the leather cuffs straining as you pulled on them, your thighs tightened around my head. Yes, this is what you needed most at the moment.

I took my time, my fingers digging deep in the skin of your thighs, pulling you as close as I could. I sucked on your clit. nibbled at the sensitive skin of your thighs. I could not get enough of you.

My body started seriously aching now. With one hand I managed to open my jeans and push the rough fabric down. I should have done this earlier, and not when I was dividing my attention to between savoring you and getting naked as soon as possible. It wasn't long before I stood naked, kicking the pants to the side. My cock was throbbing, pulsating and glistening with precum. I moved up, crawling on the bed and taking my place between your legs. The tip of my cock was resting against the heat of your pussy, just waiting to take over. I leaned forward, resting on my forearms, my cool skin against your warm skin. My lips found yours and I forced my tongue inside, claiming you completely. You pulled on the cuffs again and this time I complied. With a quick movement I released first the left, than the right cuff from the corners of the bed. Immediately you pulled me closer, your nails scratching my skin.

"Take me," you moaned as you widened your legs even further for me. Slowly I let myself sink deep inside your core. It was the most amazing feeling, your muscles engulfing me, pulling me in. Heaven, absolute and perfect heaven. I didn't give you any time to adjust, as I knew you would be wet enough to take it all. So I started moving. Slow at first, lifting my hips and moving back in, feeling how you welcomed me back. But it wasn't enough. Quicker. Harder. My hips pounding against yours. Claiming every tiny bit of you as mine. I couldn't help but let my teeth sink in the nape of your neck as I quickened even more.

"Munk, oh God, don't stop." Your voice was broken and hoarse and I felt your teeth grazing my skin.

The room was filled with moans and groaning, the scent of sex in the air. Way too soon I felt myself tighten, indicating my orgasm was close. Your muscles clenched around my dick, telling me you were close too. You first.

"Cum for me, baby," I growled in your ear. My fingers found your clit, helping you along the way. It wasn't long before you body gave in. You convulsed under me, not breathing as your orgasm took over. All your muscles clenched tight, pulling me over the edge as well. With a loud moan I emptied myself deep inside of you, pulsating over and over.

"Munk," you whispered, your body still shaking in the aftermath. I collapsed on top of you, trying to catch my breath. Your soft fingertips caressed my skin, following unseen patterns. I rolled off of you, pulling you close to me in the same movement. Your head now rested on my shoulder, your arm around my chest, my arm on your waist. For just a short while, we listened to the rain slamming against the windows and the gentle ticking of the clock.

"How did I do?" I was surprised at the small, insecure voice and I shifted, so I could look at you.

"You did absolutely perfect. You made me so proud, you have no idea. How was it for you?" For a second you didn't respond, as you just pulled me closer.

"I loved it. Thank you."

"Thank you for letting me do this to you. You were amazing." I kissed the top of her head and held her close to me, playing with her hair until her gentle snores filled the room.