Chapter 05: Tetsugo's Execution, Scheming Against White Fang

The clan elders had in fact already arrived at the scene when Uchiha Tonan released the Great Fireball Technique. From all the signs on the scene and the conversation between Tonan and Uchiha Tetsugo, the elders more or less understood the course of events.

However, Tetsugo, after all, was a clan member. They needed to investigate things carefully before drawing any conclusion.

Therefore, the Great Elder instructed Tetsugo to be treated and imprisoned in the ancestral hall, where he would personally question him.

Tonan had stayed behind and fought against Tetsugo because he guessed the clan members were already at the scene. After all, they were still within the Uchiha territory, and he did shout out his lungs in the very beginning.

He had done everything to push the crime on Tetsugo.

In the dim ancestral hall, the Great Elder sat on a seat looking down at the kneeling Tetsugo and said, "Do you admit that you unintentionally killed Teno?"

Tetsugo gritted his teeth. His heart was full of grievances but the Uchihas never expressed their protests. He could only angrily say, "Who would have thought that that trash was so useless, and would make an error while releasing a mere C-ranked ninjutsu?"

"According to what you said, Teno had awakened the Sharingan, do you know how precious Sharingan is for the Uchiha clan? And you even wanted to kill Tonan to silence the witness, didn't you?"

"Speak up! Is this true or not?"

"I did."

"He is just six years old and he has already awakened the Sharingan. He is a genius of the clan. He has more potential than both you and Teno."

Tetsugo was unconvinced. He replied "That's because he saw Teno's death that stimulated him into awakening the Sharingan. Though I don't know why he had such a deep relationship with Teno."

The Great Elder looked gloomy as he got up and walked out of the ancestral hall.

"Among the two geniuses who awakened the Sharingan, you killed one and tried your best to kill the other. The first time might be accidental, but the second time, you wanted to kill your clansman deliberately. In a few days, the investigation will be completed, and you will be executed in front of the clan members."

Although Tetsugo had already admitted it, anything could happen in the Ninja World.

At this moment, in the Hokage office, an Anbu suddenly appeared in front of Sarutobi Hiruzen.

"Reporting to Hokage, there's a murder case in the Uchiha clan."

"What happened?" Hiruzen blew out a smoke ring and listened to Anbu's report while dealing with the documents.

"It is suspected that two Uchiha students had a conflict, and one accidentally killed the other."

Upon hearing the names of the two people, Hiruzen paused and said, "Both Teno and Tetsugo were about to graduate. It's a pity."

He continued dealing with the documents. Obviously, these two geniuses meant nothing in his eyes. More importantly, they were from the Uchiha clan.

"There was also another Uchiha, named Uchiha Tonan, a first-year student, present on the scene. It is suspected that he had a very good relationship with the murdered Uchiha. On witnessing his death, he awakened one-tomoe Sharingan, and he used the Great Fireball Technique to fight against Tetsugo. Moreover, they were equally matched."

"Oh? Tonan, I didn't expect him to be a genius. Alright, you can withdraw."

After the Anbu left, Hiruzen put down the documents and narrowed his eyes. No one knew what he was thinking.