Chapter 94: Heavenly Lightning Tribulation, Exterminating Shinnosuke

As Uchiha Tonan raised his hand, the lightning between heaven and earth seemed to receive a direction. It condensed into a big lightning ball, peeking out from the dark clouds. The lightning ball shone with bright white radiance, like a small sun, illuminating the entire Fire Capital.

Everyone was blinded by this dazzling light. They couldn't even see the people next to them. The guardian ninjas, who were besieging Shinnosuke, understood the situation and retreated, desperately running away.

Such terrifying power! If they were too close to Shinnosuke, they might be hit as well.

Shinnosuke was alarmed and his eyes were fixed on the figure in the high place.

'This ninjutsu... I have seen it somewhere before.'

He gulped but he didn't have the time to think about it at this moment. He circulated the chakra within his body with all his power and summoned countless earth dragons.

These earth dragons rushed towards the sky in unison, intertwining with each other in mid-air, forming a mountain peak. Shinnosuke wanted to use this to withstand the upcoming terrifying attack. A smile played on Abe Seimei-Tonan's mouth, who was standing on the roof. Immediately afterward, he slowly swung down his raised hand. The lightning ball flashed, and thick lightning struck down.

"Withstand this for me!"

Shinnosuke's expression looked ugly, and blue veins popped out on his forehead as he poured his entire chakra into the ground. The surrounding ground was completely destroyed. One earth dragon after another sprang out in succession and fused into the mountain peak, strengthening the defense.

Even though his earth-style ninjutsu's defense was powerful, it was a pity that lightning restrained earth. Especially, since Tonan was using Lightning Style Secret Technique – Heavenly Lightning Tribulation that he inherited from White Fang.

Although the prerequisite was hard and the side effect was also significant, once it was released successfully, ordinary ninjutsu wouldn't be able to withstand it. Tonan was confident that this attack could pierce through even the first stage Susanoo.

Under the lightning attack, the mountain peak made up of countless earth dragons began to break down from the very peak. In the next moment, everyone closed their eyes subconsciously. The entire world became silent and a vast expanse of white.

When the light dissipated, everyone looked toward the spot that was struck by the lightning. The mountain peak made up of countless earth dragons was split into pieces of huge rocks, scattered everywhere. There was a large burnt black area and smoke was still rising from it.

At the center where the lightning had struck, there was a deep crater, and Shinnosuke had disappeared. There was even dark red magma in the crater. The entire Fire Capital fell into silence. Everyone looked at it in shock and then looked at each other in panic.

Some people even became deaf for a short period. After some time, their sense of hearing was recovered, and soon countless people cheered in succession.

"Long live Seimei-sama!"

Tonan used Lightning Spirit Wind Flash, and amid the system's continuous prompt sounds, his figure slowly disappeared from everyone's sight. Immediately afterward, the building where he was standing couldn't hold up and it collapsed. He soon appeared in the Daimyo Residence and calmly walked out of a corner.

It was just that because of the side effects of the Spirit of the Thunder God, his face was ghastly pale at this moment. "Everyone, the traitor is already beheaded. I wonder if His Majesty was shocked?"