Chapter 130: Fragile Tonan, The Curse Of Love

Uchiha Tunan nodded indifferently and looked deeply at Uchiha Jiro's body.

The next moment, he used the Body Flicker Technique to leave this place.

A cold autumn wind swept through the entire Konoha, bringing the withered leaves away from their homeland and drifting into the quiet alley.

Uchiha Tonan was alone with his arms crossed and curled up in the corner. His eyes seemed to lose all color.

The weather was obviously cool, but Uchiha Tonan seemed to be very cold, his hands constantly rubbing on his arms.

He squatted alone on the ground, curling himself into a ball, as if this would make him feel a little safe.

In the distance, Kushina and Minato poked their heads out.

Kushina looked puzzled: "What happened to Tonan?"

Minato stared in Uchiha Tonan's direction and thought for a moment: "He must have suffered a huge blow."

Kushina murmured: "That dead Uchiha clansman has a good relationship with him."

Minato nodded. "It's very possible."

If that was the case, he would definitely fall to the bottom of his heart after losing his best friend.

Kushina suddenly thought of something.

"Wait a minute, I'll ask Kurama."

In the sealed space, Kushina's figure appeared in front of the sealed door.

"Kurama, take a look at how Tonan is doing."

Nine-tailed stood up with golden chains dragging behind her. She raised her claws and said, "Release these chains a little and I will tell you."

Upon hearing this, Kushina shook her head and said, "No, this is enough for you to move."

There was a flash of violence in Kurama's eyes, and he refused to cooperate, "If you don't agree to my request, why should I tell you?"

After saying that, he began to tear the golden chains on his body with all his might, and the sound of the chains colliding was very loud, as if the Kyubi was venting its dissatisfaction.

"Then there is nothing to talk about." Kushina immediately put her hands on her hips and said.

"Vajra Seal."

In an instant, the golden chains on Nine-Tailed's body quickly tightened and bound Nine-Tailed tightly, unable to move.

"Damn it..."

Nine-Tailed angrily shouted, but the more she struggled, the tighter the golden chains tightened. In the end, she compromised and said,

"That little brat's heart is now filled with darkness, deeper than anyone I've ever seen."

After getting the information she wanted to know, Kushina loosened the golden chain a little, allowing Kurama to freely move about in it again.

Kushina, who had regained consciousness, opened her eyes and looked at Minato with a serious face: "Kurama said that Tonan's heart is dark now."

Minato frowned and said: "No, I have to go and persuade him."

He was about to go out.

However, he was stopped by Kushina.

"Let me go."

"This kind of thing should be left to women."

Minato felt that Kushina made a lot of sense, and immediately nodded: "Okay."