Chapter 156: It'll Be Alright, Enduring Till All Fall

At this moment, Orochimaru noticed more than ten Uchihas in the surroundings. Many Uchiha clan people had arrived at the periphery of the battlefield. Seeing the devastating scene, as well as the tail-like earth dragons behind Uchiha Tonan, everyone's eyes were filled with horror, and some people even exclaimed subconsciously.

Uchiha Shinji asked, "Tonan, what's going on here?"

Tonan replied with a solemn face, "Shinra is dead, and his Sharingan was taken away by Orochimaru. There is one of his experimental bases, where he secretly conducts human experiments, including the Uchiha clan's Sharingan."

The information enraged the Uchihas and they glared at Orochimaru ferociously. The Sharingan was incomparably important to the clan. It was the Uchiha inheritance and now someone dared to covet the clan's power.

"What?"

"Abominable..."

"I never thought that the culprit who killed the clan members was a Konoha Sannin."

"I never thought Orochimaru was such a person!"

"Everyone, kill him, and avenge our clan."

The Uchiha clan members activated their Sharingan and used their strongest techniques against Orochimaru.

"Genjutsu – Hypnotic Eyes."

"Genjutsu – Hell Viewing Technique."

"Fire Style – Grand Fireball Technique."

"Fire Style – Phoenix Sage Fire Technique."

"Lightning Style – Lightning Dragon Technique."

"Lightning Style – Thunderclap Technique."

......

Many ninjutsu and genjutsu were launched at Orochimaru at once. As the attacks bombarded him, they created a fierce explosion, giving rise to smoke and dust all around. Tonan took advantage of the lapse to look at the Uchiha clan members and secretly counted their numbers.

'Exactly seventeen. It seems all who know my secret are here.'

At this moment, a huge cloud of smoke burst out. And in the next moment, accompanied by a fierce roar, a behemoth appeared under the cold moonlight. This was Orochimaru's final trump card – the Eight-Headed Serpent.

The white Eight-Headed Serpent swayed its heads and continuously flicked the tongue, creating slithering sounds. The huge body was wriggling as if it would attack in the next second and swallow everyone.

The Eight-Headed Serpent which was as big as a hill made everyone feel heavy pressure. The centermost snake head opened its big mouth, and Orochimaru's upper half emerged from it, and he said with a crazed look, "You all must die here."

The Uchiha clan members had never seen such a behemoth. Their faces were filled with fear, and they couldn't help taking a few steps back.

"Is this a summoning beast?"

"It's a monster. It's bigger than Orochimaru's summoning beast."

"The ninjutsu we used just now will not affect it."

"It seems to be the legendary Eight-Headed Serpent!"

Seeing the cowardly look of his clan members, Tonan shouted, "I'll restrain him. You all, go and kill his main body. Everything is for the Uchiha's glory!"

After shouting, Tonan made ten earth dragons charge into the Eight-Headed Serpent. The several earth dragons collapsed after colliding against the Eight-Headed Serpent. As for the remaining earth dragons, they tied its snakehead, body, and its tails.