Chapter 71: Inheritance Abundance, Playing Hard To Get

Author's Note:
Kirin is an extremely powerful Lightning Release technique created by Uchiha Sasuke
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Just when Konoha's senior officials were digesting Hatake Sakumo's death news, Uchiha Tonan had returned home to comprehend the true strength in his body with his eyes closed.

The amount of chakra and spiritual energy had increased but not too much. The Hatake clan members were not known for their chakra reserves; they were even considered lacking in that department. The greatest gain was Sakumo's daunting secret techniques.

There was no dearth of low-ranked and high-ranked ninjutsu but Tonan was most pleased with a few unique secret techniques. The training difficulty of each one could be rated as terrifying.

Wind Style – Wind Communication. This was Sakumo's exclusive sensory ninjutsu that could sense tremors in the air, perceiving things within a certain range. It could even use air as a medium to condense sound waves for long-distance transmission.

Nin-taijutsu – Lightning Spirit Wind Flash. This could use lightning element chakra to stimulate the body's cells, and wind attribute chakra to manipulate air to reduce resistance. This move could greatly increase speed, and it was even faster and longer-lasting than Body Flicker Technique.

Lightning Style Secret Technique – Spirit of the Thunder God. This technique used lightning attribute chakra to stimulate acupoints in the brain, greatly enhancing spiritual energy in a short period. It could also resonate with ions in nature.

This ninjutsu could resist all spiritual attacks but the drawback of using it was that it could overdraw spiritual energy, enough for the user to blackout.

Lightning Style Secret Technique – Heavenly Lightning Tribulation. Only after activating the Spirit of the Thunder God, this ninjutsu could be used. It was very similar to Kirin. It summoned natural thunder and lightning to attack. However, it was convenient in comparison and did not require too many preconditions.

Lightning Style Secret Technique – Myriad Heavenly Lightning Prison. This also required activating the Spirit of the Thunder God but it needed some time and a large amount of chakra to gather natural lightning. This move was large-scale destruction-type ninjutsu, equivalent to multiple Heavenly Lightning Tribulation. It was best used to slaughter villages and annihilate cities.

The final noteworthy asset was the Hatake Style Sword Technique. With this technique, the two chakra attributes of wind and lightning could be attached to the chakra tanto. The tanto would simultaneously possess both the wind element's cutting properties and the lightning attribute's temporary paralysis.

With this sword technique, Sanbo Style Sword Technique had become obsolete. Just as Tonan finished understanding these abilities, the Anbu had arrived.

"Uchiha Tonan, Hokage-sama wants to see you."

Tonan leisurely got up and said, "Let's go."

An Anbu member came to his side, preparing to take him using the Body Flicker Technique as in the past but Tonan raised his hand to stop him, "Hereafter, you don't need to trouble yourself."

Just after speaking, Tonan's figure disappeared.

In the Hokage Office, Sarutobi Hiruzen solemnly looked at the indifferent Tonan in front of him, "Why didn't you dissuade White Fang? He was Kakashi's father."