Job Interview

"So... it says that you are graduated from Oxford University.. nice and you have Masters in Psychology, English, and... ooh Norse Mythology... Wow! I love that subject too!" said the interviewer. 

Wow! I really hate talking to people. Oh yeah! My story.. so what happened-

My highly motivated-ass made me accept a challenge. Now you would be asking 'What kind of challenge?' my best friend or I should say ex-best friend, well we got really drunk and then we said mean things to each other. Well I didn't started it... or maybe I did.. I don't remember.

 Since I was a child I wanted to become a teacher not because I wanted to teach children but because it was an average paying job and it was a perfect cover for my magical life; and I could prevent a few school shootings. Sooo... yep I messed up, how? My best friend who was good but then she became bit toxic. She hated this. Yeah! I know, what a cool reason to fight! Well, she opened Google, randomly searched for a high school and told me 

'Girl, You can't become a teacher in this High school.' she shouted.

'What?' I asked and took the phone, I took a look at the picture, it was Mid town High School 'This High School? You wait and watch!' Yes that is what I said.. probably, I was drunk, come on! So here I am, suffering. God! I hate drunk me!

"Yes." I nodded and said.

"You were born in 1990, we are in 2016 soo... 26! Young! Good!" he said.

'Americans are this bad? My friends lied to me about this country being awesome. No wonder they why they wanted me to come here and suffer.' I thought.

"Yes." I nodded again.

"Your resume was good, excellent actually. I have never seen such a perfect resume! I am impressed" He said, he took a breath and said "Congrats, You are hired!"

"Thanks a lot, sir!" I said. Oh! I manipulated him. How? Magic.

I went to my flat which I was living in after I finished talking to that wanker. I wanted tea so I searched for a coffee shop, finally I was in a coffee shop, it wasn't a coffee shop but it was a bakery- Brooklyn's Peter Pan Donut and Pastry Shop. I bought a chocolate donut and yes, tea.

"Home-sweet-home!" I said as I sighed. I threw the coat I was wearing, it was baby blue, one of my favourite colours. I removed my trousers and took of the tight white blouse I was wearing. I slammed my tired body on my bed. "Ouch!" A bobby pin!

"Well, you have work to do. You are a teacher now, well your job starts from tomorrow so it will be-" I took a deep breath "AWESOME!" I shouted. I was really excited that I didn't sleep all night which was a bad decision because what happened next morning was bit..bit bad.

...................