Madripoor

"We have to do something about this. I am the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam complained. 

"You look fine, Sam. My outfit is the worst." I said, "Honestly, who wears orange shoes, Zemo?"

"You both look exactly like the people you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger." Zemo showed us a picture of Mack, indeed their faces matched. "I think you know who you are playing, Y/N."

"Girlfriend, maybe?" I guessed.

"No, you are playing his sister." he said.

We all were quiet and confused, "I am not being racist but sister?" I asked.

"Step sister, Lilith Rochefort." Zemo explained.

"Not the Alabama type, right?" I asked to which he didn't answer, I repeated my question in panic.

"You smell it?" Zemo ignored my question.

"Acid?" Sam wondered.

"Stay in character, no matter what. The High town's that way. Not a bad place if you wanna visit but Lower town's the other way." Zemo explained.

"Lemme guess, we don't have any friends in High Town." I guessed.

When we made it there, we walked in a club. It was wild inside. People from different places were there. The music was loud and so were the people when they say Bucky. 

"Ready to comply, Winter Soldier?" Zemo asked in Russian.

"Is that the Winter Soldier?" a man asked, I looked at Bucky. He was getting uncomfortable.

"Hello gentlemen. Wasn't expecting you Smiling Tiger," The bartender looked at Sam, he turned to me and focused his eyes on me, leaning close, "and you, The Siren." I wondered why Lilith Rochefort had such a unique name.

"His plans' changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo said.

"The usual?" the bartender asked us.

"Yes." I said as Sam nodded. (It was at this moment we knew we ****** up)

The bartender prepared two shots, one with some eel organ and one with a tuna's eye. They were weird and I wondered which one would be mine. "Here," he served Sam the eel shot "for The Smiling Tiger, The Exquisite Eel." he served me the shot with the tuna eye "The Terrifying Tuna for The Siren, the drink is famous is because people admire your passion for sea food."

I faked smiled as I held the shot, my eyes turned to Zemo, cursing him in my mind. "Your favourites!" Zemo smirked lightly at our misery.

"I love these!" Sam said. 

We all toasted and as Sam and Zemo were about to drink I purposely bumped into a guy and spilt my drink. "Oh! My drink!" I hid my grin but Bucky was proud.

"Nevermind, I'll prepare you another." the bartender said.

"There won't be any need." I stopped him, "My mood's ruined."

Sam glared at me as he clinked his glass with Zemo's and took the shot. A man came to Zemo, "I got a word from high. You ain't welcome here." 

Men walked past me passing looks, some were scared knowing The Siren's reputation and some were just perverts. Another guy came up to Zemo and grabbed his shoulder, "Attack." Zemo said Russian.

Bucky then unleashed his Winter Soldier brutality upon the men and easily fought against them. While he was choking a man using his vibranium arm. Another man walked to me and I picked up the shot glasses and smashed it on his head. He tried to punch me but I stopped and banged his face to the glass wall beside. "Stay there!" I roared.

Sam tried to stop Bucky but Zemo interrupted him and whispered, "Stay in character or the whole bar will turn on us

Sam tried to stop Bucky but Zemo interrupted him and whispered, "Stay in character or the whole bar will turn on us."

"Let them, I have knives up my sleeve." I said.

"молодец, солдат" Zemo said. (Well done, soldier.)

"Selby will see you now." the bartender said.

"Thank you." Zemo followed the men.

"You good?" I asked Bucky.

Bucky nodded, Sam followed him as he left. I eyed the man who fought with me and left with a smirk as he coughed blood.

...................