Retrieval Plan

I never thought that making a plan could be stressful until the moment I sat with The Avengers. Rogers was only there for motivational monologues, Scott was astonished by seeing the luxury in the building, and Thor emptied the beer cans while other members were stressed looking at some papers. 

"Ok, just figure out when and where." Rogers gathered everyone's attention. "Almost everyone in the room has encountered one of the Infinity stones."

"Or substitute encounter for nearly killed by one of the six Infinity stones." Tony added.

"Well, I haven't. I don't even know what the hell you've been talking about." Lang said.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Hulk explained.

"Our history, so not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony added.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Barton said. He had a mohawk. The moment he stepped in he was quite, only talked when asked. He stuck to Natasha.

"Correct!"

"So, let's start with Aether. Thor, what do you know?" 

We turned to Thor who looked pretty chilled, he wore sunglasses and had a can of beer in his hand. It was the sixty ninth can, maybe. I lost count after 45.

"Is he asleep?" asked Natasha.

"Nah, I am pretty sure he is dead." I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Aether, firstly is not the stone. Someone called it a stone before. Um, it's more of a kind of an angry sludge sort of a thing. So someone's going to amend that and stop saying that. Here's an interesting story though, about the Aether. My grandfather many years ago had to hide the stone from the Dark elves, scary beings! So jane actually, an old flame of mine, uh you know she-she stuck her hand inside a rock this one-time and-and then the Aether stuck itself inside her and she became very very sick and so....................... I'd like a bloody mary!!!" It was tough to control Thor but Tony managed to shut him.

It was now Rocket's turn. "Quill said he stole the power stone from Morag."

"Is that a person?" asked Lang. 

"No, Morag's planet. Quill was a person" 

"Like a planet? Like in outer space?" 

"Aw! Look, the puppy is happy. Puppy do you wanna go?" Rocket mocked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula started.

"What's Vormir?" Natasha asked.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of celestial existence. It's where Thanos murdered my sister."

"Not it." Lang said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Time Stone guy?" 

"Yeah, Doctor Strange."

"What kind of doctor he was?" asked Natasha.

"I have a joke in my mind but it would be disrespectful for a dead person, a neurosurgeon by the way." Tony said.

"Nice place in the village though." Hulk complimented.

"Yeah, Sullivan street." Tony added.

"Wait!" I said, "He lived in New York?" I asked.

"No no"

"Yeah"

"But"

"Guys!" I interrupted. "If you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York."

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" Hulk beamed.

"Y/N, if you were Pepper, I'd kiss you." Tony said.

"Tony, you know that's creepy and weird." I said in disgust.

"I know. I know" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

"All right, we have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot." Rogers said in his motivating voice.

............................