NO! Not him!

'Brilliant! I am a Goddess. My powers are meant for destruction and I trying to prevent bad. What a coincidence, God-Wow!' 

I was tired when I reached home. I wished for no more work, at least for a day. I switched on my phone and saw millions of notifications. My followers on Instagram increased and my DMs were full of 'bad things', most were hate comments on how I murdered Beck and some were my old friends who 'comforted' me, it included the toxic girl who broke up with me before I came to the USA.

I showered and prepared food, I ate eat peacefully, however, a sudden thought of Peter raised in my mind. 'I should check on him.' I decided to visit his house but no one was there. So, I thought to talk to the neighbours. To my surprise, they declined to know Peter. I dressed up and walked to MJ's workplace, where I found her and Ned celebrating their graduation.

"MJ! Ned! Congrats!" I greeted them.

"Thank you!" MJ smiled, "The usual?"

"I'd love to but I am not here for that. I am searching for Peter. Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"You mean Pedro from Spanish class? He's in his home." She replied.

"Who's Pedro? I am talking about Peter. Peter Parker, your boyfriend." I tried to remind her.

"Woah! My boyfriend? I have been single for seventeen years." She said.

"Y/N, you told me about your drinking problem, and I-" I interrupted Ned.

"I am not drunk!" I snapped. I heard a customer entering so I fixed myself and turned around.

"Hi, I am Peter Park-Y/N?" Peter ran away from the shop.

I walked out of the shop and he was gone. I flew up to the building's top. "You can't escape from me, Peter." He was hiding from me.

"Where were you? You left me just like Tony! Why have you even returned? I was there miserable but you weren't there for me. I thought I could ask you for help but you-You left me, Y/N! You left me!" He sobbed.

"I-Peter, I am sorry I left. I got a phone call and a town was in danger. What happened? Why doesn't anyone remember you?" 

He told about his multiversal crisis, Doctor Strange's spell, and May. "I found a house, it is cheap and I built a new costume but it isn't good like Mr. Stark's."

"Peter, move in with me. I have extra rooms and you will be safe. My house is protected with magic. Oh! And about magic, I got to know who my mother is."

"That's nice." He softly said.

"She's an outcast witch and I am a result of a one-night stand. Basically, she told me  I am an incarnation of Hecate, the Greek goddess of good and evil."

"You are a Goddess." He smiled finally, "but I can't move in with you."

"Why?" I asked in concern.

"Your identity is revealed and the media is surrounding you everywhere. I know you'll try to keep me safe but I guess it's my destiny. I can't move in with you." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went home crying and people got suspicious of my behaviour so some dimwit took my video and posted it on Twitter. I was all over the internet once again and I needed an escape, another mission was fine for me if it was out of the country. 

I prepared myself a tea and ignored the media knocking on my door. I put on my favourite show and escaped the reality but maybe God had other plans. I got a phone call on my private phone.

"James?" I answered the call, it was Barnes.

"Y/N, I saw your video what happened?" he asked, I was shocked for his concern. We barely talked after he informed me about Sam giving up the shield.

"It's nothing, I met someone and-" I sighed, "I found out who my mother is and she turned out to be a cold blooded witch."

"I am sorry." he said.

"Don't worry about me. I found out that I am a Goddess. Can you believe that, James?"

"Call me Bucky." he said, at that moment I knew he was up to something.

"What happened? What did you do now?" I asked.

"I-How do you know?" he asked me back.

"You don't know how to lie, besides, you hiss at people if they call you Bucky except Steve."

"Yeah, that's true." I heard another voice.

"Sam, you're there too. My god! What did you both do?" Sam and Bucky together is total chaos.

"We needed a favour." Sam said.

"Yes?"

"We need you to free a prisoner." Bucky said.

"Fine, is it some con-artist or some pick-pocket?" I asked to confirm the level of danger.

"It's Zemo." they said in unison.

"No! Not him!" I declared.

.....................................