What doesn't kill me makes me angry, so darling you better run!

We walked towards their father who was sitting on the rock, they sat on the rocks. There wasn't a place for me to sit, so I stood there. Their father continued giving them a lengthy speech but what caught my attention was the words 'Hela'.

"Who is she?" asked Thor.

"She is your sister, my firstborn, Hela." Odin said, Thor seemed hurt when Odin said 'firstborn'.

"W-We will stop her together!" Thor.

"I won't be able to stop her anymore." Odin said.

Me and Loki were just there listening them, I wasn't even paying attention. I was just there for him but then something struck my mind, I had forgot that I was babysitting Rudy, he was alone at home, I formed an clone of me in my house to take care of him.

"Thank you, for taking care of my sons." Odin said to me. I passed an awkward smile.

"Father, she picked up my hammer." Thor told him.

"I know, child, I know." Odin said to Thor "Your mother would be proud of you!" Odin said to Loki as he turned into golden dust.

I was shocked for a moment but then I remembered my time in Oxford when I studied Norse mythology, they all go to Valhalla after their die. Thor stood up in anger, his fist had sparks in it, black clouds filled the skies.

"Thor, I know you are angry but there is a problem we have to solve. Your sis, remember?" I told him trying to calm him down while Loki hid behind me.

In a distance we saw black and green clouds forming, a woman who looked a few years older than me walked out. She had a black torn skin tight jumpsuit and had a bad hair day, her eyes looked like her mascara was messed up but one thing that made me interested in her was the psychopathic look she had in her eyes, the coldness she had in them.

"Thor, are you sure that you are not the adopted one?" I asked him.

"I am Hela, Goddess of Death." she coldly said "Kneel!"

"Beg your pardon!" Loki said, he seemed hurt.

"Before you Queen." she sassed.

"First fix your hair, darling." I said to her, she threw an obsidian sword at me which I caught in mid air. "What doesn't kill me makes me angry, so darling you better run!" I coldly said to her, I glared at her and turned eyes black.

"It's a shame that we are on opposite teams, you would've made a perfect partner." Hela smirked. Did she just flirted with me?

Thor threw mjolnir at her but she had nice reflexes and super strength too, she crushed it. "That is not possible!" Thor said in disbelief.

"Darling, you have no idea what is possible!" Hela grinned.

"Bring us back!" Loki yelled to the sky, colours surrounded us and I felt my feet leaving the ground, I was flying with them.

"What the hell is this?" I asked.

"We'll be safe." Loki said, "Trust me!"

Loki threw a dagger at her, she caught it and threw it back to him, it hit him and he fell. I tried to catch him but I was dragged with him and fell down on scraps. My back hurt a lot, I felt like I had dropped from 100ft on my back. I got up and saw myself in a scrapyard, I searched for Thor and Loki, but no sign of them. I walked out of the scrapes and found myself in a chaotic city. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I twisted it and pinned the person to the wall next to me. "You! I thought you were dead!" I said, it was Loki. "Thank God! You are alive!" I sighed in relief. The last thing I wanted was being stranded in an unknown planet where I know no soul.

"I don't always die but when I do, I don't." he grinned.

"Shut up! I am serious." I said, "What place is this? We have to get out and help Thor defeat your psycho sis." we walked further.

"What about the child you were babysitting?" he asked me.

"I have a clone at my house. Don't worry about the boy, he is ok." I replied.

"You two! Who are you? We haven't seen you before here." two guards came to us.

"I am Loki of Asgard." Loki answered.

"You girl?" one of the guard asked.

"I-" he didn't let me speak.

"Wife, she is my wife!" Loki said.

"Wife? Yes, wife." I mumbled in confusion.

"Come with us!" a guard ordered us.

............