Battle on Mount Wundagore

Using the retrieved Darkhold, I summoned red energy orbs surrounding me. I spun them around until I viewed a vision of America being drained through one of the orbs. I shoved the orbs into the Darkhold within a split second, and then began casting the spell of Dreamwalking, making the illustrations on the page glow red.

"This will work, right?" asked the variant Loki.

"Of course, it will." I smiled confidently, I wasn't sure. Dreamwalking itself was known to be a tough spell but dreamwalking from a corpse to another universe, was almost impossible.

As I initiated the ritual, candles assembled around me, which I lit up with magic. I positioned my fingers and closed my eyes before I levitated. With the ritual commencing, I projected my consciousness into Agatha's corpse lying next to me and from there I activated the dreamwalking spell. My consciousness travelled through multiverse and I opened my eyes as Agatha in the Westview. I poofed up the outfit Agatha wore when she fought me and Wanda, I formed an inter-dimentional portal to Mount Wundagore.

I saw Strange's corpse along with Loki's corpse standing at a distance. Both of their bodies were rotten, they were dreamwalking their variants' corpse. "Guess we all had the same idea." I commented.

"Who are you?" asked Loki, he didn't recognise me as I was possessing Agatha.

"It's me, Y/N." I replied, "This is my mum's body."

They were then attacked by the demons of Darkhold, of course, possessing a corpse is a crime in the world of magic. "This was unexpected!" Loki shouted.

 "Use your knowledge of Mystic Arts!" I suggested, "And hurry up! We don't have much time."

I flew to the Darkhold Castle, upon landing I was confronted by Wanda. "Dreamwalking, you hypocrite!" she blasted me with her chaos magic and I tossed it back at her in response.

"That's what makes us anti-hero, Wanda." I threw psionic bolt at her. I noticed America being drained of her magic.

Strange and Loki joined the fight, they used the demons as wings and flew to the Castle. Strange threw demons at Wanda as Loki trapped her between the demons. I levitated her and carried her to the open wing of the Castle, where Strange and Wong used an enchantment to keep Wanda inside a prism. Loki released America from the spell and came to her side by the altar, where he encouraged her to be confident in her abilities. 

"He's right." I said to America, "We trust you!" It was like a Mary Sue moment where we were hoping that just encouraging her would help her control her power but she needed encouragement.

"Everytime you opened a portal you sent us exactly where we needed to go." Loki said.

"What about the first time?" asked America.

"Even that led you to this moment" I answered.

"Go kick that witch's ass!" Loki cheered.

America got up and got in defensive position, I turned to Loki. "You sweared? That to in front of a child?" I asked in shock.

"Let me quote your words, 'It' good to swear sometimes, love.'" he said.

Just then Wanda broke free from the prism, blasting Wong away and killing all the demons. She angrily attacked Strange and Loki, nearly killing them, but was stopped by America. I watched as America repeatedly hit Wanda and almost brought her to the cliff of some universe's mountain. But Wanda stopped her punch, I hit Wanda but her magic grew on her, she hit me back with a powerful blast. I used my full strength and yanked her to the ground. She conjured the Ropes of Terrible Thorns and wrapped my body with it, I was knocked down. I couldn't break free Agatha's body from the ropes. 

"I can't defeat you," I heard America say, "So I'll give you what you want." she punched Wanda and brought her to her variant's house, the variant who killed the Illuminati.

"Billy! Tommy!" Wanda looked at her kids.

"Mommy! It's the witch!" shouted the kids and rushed upstairs.

Wanda's variant rushed downstairs, "It's ok, I'm here!"

"Get away from them! I am your mother!" shouted Wanda, she yanked her variant to the other side of the room.

America stepped up to help them but I stopped her, "No! Not yet."

"Get away from our mom!" The children hit Wanda with their toys, "Get out of the house!"

"No. Boys, stop it!" Wanda shielded herself with her hands.

"No! Go away! You are not our mom!" they said, "Leave our house!"

Getting frustrated Wanda yelled at them furiously, "Stop it!" 

The boys hid from her behind the staircase, "Please don't hurt us!" Billy said. 

"I would never hurt you." Wanda broke down, "I would never hurt anyone! I'm not a monster! I'm-I'm-" she trembled. "I am sorry."

She was in tears and she let her body down and fell on her knees. Her variant got up and walked to her, she cupped her cheek and said, "Know that they'll be loved."

Wanda was left in tears while America returned them back to our universe. We watched as Wanda flew back to the altar and began destroying the Castle. As she did, America, Wong and I left through a portal. Wanda destroyed the Castle along with Loki and Strange's variant's body, ultimately destroying Darkholds throughout the Multiverse.

I opened my eyes and felt my presence in my own body, the variant Loki helped me get up. "Did it work? You were quiet for too long." he asked.

"It worked. It worked." I stumbled. I was drained. "Wanda did the right thing."

We sat in silence as my body recovered from injuries. Loki's variant broke silence, "When you asked about my story I was scared to tell you."

"I am used to people being scared of me." I laughed it off.

"Harkness killed Thor in this universe. I wanted revenge but I couldn't do anything. So, I talked with her and made myself the head of the rest of the people left." he said.

"I am sorry for your loss." I said.

"You know me from your universe. You treated me differently from everyone here." he remarked, "Who am I to you?" he asked.

"You-" before I could finish, a portal opened. "Loki!" I cheered and got up. Loki and America stepped out, I saw Wong standing behind the portal with Agatha handcuffed with mystical chains.

"Y/N!" he hugged me.

"Oh!" his variant stared at us.

"We did it." Loki said.

"No, she did it." I gestured to America.

He kissed me. "Oh! Ok! Didn't need more explanation." the variant said.

"Thank you for your help!" I thanked the variant.

"Yeah, right!" he said.

We returned to our universe, back at Kamar-Taj. Agatha struggled to break free from the chains. "You aren't going anywhere, mother." I said.

"But I am your mother!" she requested, "I'll be good. Please, release me!"

"No, woman. You hurt me, this is what you get." I denied.

"I can see the similarities in your faces." Loki commented.

"At least you help me, boy." begged Agatha.

"Don't drag me into this!" Loki shrugged.

"Don't worry. I'll be back to take you but till then you just have to wait," I smiled, "Mother." she was taken to the prisons of Kamar-Taj.

"So, what now?" asked Loki.

"I don't know." I replied, "Let's grab some food."

..................................