Recalling Past

"Y/N, everyone is staring you." Loki said we passed shops.

"I know I look good." I said.

"You do look good, love but here people wear different clothes, they wear Sakaaran clothes." he said.

"Do you have money?" I asked him.

"No." he said.

"Nevermind, I'll just make a dress." I said.

"You can do that too?" he asked.

"Yep, it's not even a fraction of my powers." I replied. I formed a simple Sakaaran outfit, pretty much like his' but in black and minus the cape.

"You look so- like the Midgardians say, cool!" Loki smiled.

"What? Did you just complimented me? Are you one of the most fierce threat to Earth? The powerful, the strong, the one who we Kneel in front of! The one-"

"Praising you was a bad decision, I regret it"

"I regret nothing cause I don't remember anything, I am drinking too much these days. Being a teacher is sometimes is a hard job, well, it is a hard job all the time, especially when you teach at highschool-Shit Peter must be searching me!" I gasped.

"Peter? Is he your-" Loki asked.

"No! He is my kid-student. He must be searching for me everywhere, he will be talking to Stark by now, asking for help" I sighed.

"Oh! We will figure something out" Loki patted my shoulder as we sat on a bench.

"How? Your broth- Thor is here, Hela must be in Asgard by now, probably murdering innocents and we are sitting here, I-" I panicked, panic attacks were normal for me, I was mumbling things, my legs were shaking, I bit my finger to calm me down, even if they weren't my people but protecting them if I could was my duty, using my powers for something good made me feel better, something better than a monster.

"I am here, it's going to be ok. We will help Thor." he calmed me down as he side-hugged me.

I was slowly feeling normal and was calming down. I took a deep breath, I conjured a glass of water and took a sip and disappeared the glass. "I am better now. Thank you."

"I used to have panic attacks too when I was young." he sighed.

"You are young!" I smiled.

"I am." he laughed, "Mother helped me a lot, if she wasn't there I won't make it-"

"Hey! Don't say it"

He sighed and continued "Growing up Odin favoured Thor, I got to know that I am a-Monster! Since then I- I know why he did that for years. I self harmed, still have those hideous scars."

"You aren't a monster. You are just a part of another species which is different from the Asgardians and the humans but its not something to be shameful about." I told him. "You know, I can't even kill me if I want, my body heals itself. I am an Immortal, when I see those films which have the 'world is ending' plot, I always wonder I will be floating in nothingness for eternity"

"Immortal? Odin told me that even, us gods die, you?"

"I am something, dunno what but something. I once scared my friends when I was 12 with those demon eyes. I use my powers to help others, do some fun to make me feel better. I helped Stark to do something right but it also divided the heroes. I am nothing!" I sighed and hold my head in my hands, my head ached a bit when the speakers announced the fight "Grandmaster must be searching for us we should be there."

"Y/N! You are very precious. I don't care if people hate you or fear you. You are not 'a nothing'." he stood up and hugged me, I was shocked by this action but I hugged him back. I never thought that he will show emotions but whatever that was happening I loved it.

~~~~~~~

"Oh, you are here!" The Granddork said as we entered the party "I am going to start the fight. The Lord of Thunder versus my Champion."

We saw him sitting on a sofa, we joined him, a hologram of Grandmaster stood between the stadium, a servant offered us drinks and we gladly took them.

"It's main event time. Making his first appearance, though he looks quite promising, got a couple of tricks up his sleeve. I'll say no more, see what you think. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...The Lord of Thunder! Watch out for his fingers, they make sparks" 

"Thor will be able to beat the shit out of the champion. He is powerful! The champion would be dead in minu-" I closed my mouth when I saw the champion. My heart raced. I looked at Loki, his jaw dropped.

"We need to get off this planet!" he said.

"That was what I was saying." I agrees and we got up. We were about to leave when The Grandmaster saw us.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Where are you going? The match is about to start." he said.

"YES!!!!" I heard Thor cheer as he saw the one and only The Incredible Hulk! I ignored Grandmaster eye contact, knowing he will ask questions.

"The shock made him a bit...you know...mentally ill." Loki said awkwardly.

"But! He can fight well." I added "I hope so!" I prayed under my breath, Stark told me about his friend, Dr. Banner but his alter ego, Hulk, was extremely dangerous!

"Where have you been? Everybody thought you were dead! So much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer, like, yesterday so that's still pretty fresh. Loki, Loki's alive, can you believe it? He's up there. Loki! Look who it is!" Thor beamed like a child.

"Are you sure you are the adopted one? I see no similarities between Thor and Hela and you and Thor. You and Hela are pretty similar, black hair, obsessed with ruling people, ooh! How can I forget the green colour and the 'Kneel!'?" I whispered to Loki.

He didn't say anything but looked at Hulk, the fight started with Hulk growling and the audience cheering. Thor being an Asgardian, fought Hulk like a warrior but Hulk's smashes were hard which made Thor flew across the stadium, I leant forward to have a better look and saw something....interesting!

.............