Multiverse

Strange used a trap that he set up to stall Wanda by trapping her in the Mirror Dimension. Me Strange and Wong met up with Chavez, who had been hiding in a room with Loki. I informed them that the Kamar-Taj had fallen.

"We're going to Y/N's house for now and then we'll-" Strange started to make a portal but his ring dissolved in thin air and doors slammed shut around them and a few Masters were taken away through puddles on the floor.

 I realised that Wanda was using reflections to escape the Dimension, "Reflection, she's using the reflections." I told everyone.

Along with Wong, Chavez, Strange and Loki, I put blankets and other objects over the puddles on the floor. Despite our efforts, Wanda emerged from a gong. Her body broke as she practically ripped through the Mirror Dimension, it showed her determination to win.

"You aren't gonna stop, are you?" I asked her.

"You know me damn well, Y/N." she smiled.

I attempted to talk some sense into her once more, "Wanda, I understand your pain but hurting an innocent child for the children that don't exist isn't fair."

"Who said that they don't exist?" she glared. She showed us how happy her other variants were with their children, using the Darkhold. We sadly watched the visions projected from the pages of the Darkhold play out, before the book was closed. "Every night the same dream and every morning the same nightmare." she stated.

"If-if you were to reach your boys in another universe, what would happen to their 'mother'?" Strange asked.

Wanda gritted her teeth before she replied, "You already know."

"Let's just say, you kill your variant and take her place. You could've simply ask America to do that, why take her powers?" I inquired.

"The multiverse is vast, there are diseases for which some universes don't have a cure. By getting her powers I would easily travel multiverse myself." She explained.

I looked at Loki who gave me the same look, I turned back to Wanda. "Ok, that's it. I am unleashing my powers." I cast my magic and changed into my magical form. 

I threw a blast at her to which she dodged and a huge hole formed behind her

I threw a blast at her to which she dodged and a huge hole formed behind her. Loki stared in awe, he was impressed by my powers. Strange unhesitatingly summoned several serpentine dragons to attack Wanda, only for them to be finished off quickly and then get thrown aside into a pillar. Wanda and I continued to have a hand to hand battle where both being powerful couldn't defeat each other, so I signed Wong to attack Wanda but she struck him first and as I was distracted by Wong being injured she lifted me up and threw me across the room. Loki hit her with several huge icicles but her injuries were healed immediately. 

Fortunately, as Wanda began to absorb Chavez's power, the latter involuntarily opened one of her portals behind her. Strange and I took this as an opportunity to dive after her, Loki jumped in too.

We all then plummeted fast leaving his universe and entering several alternate universes, including paint world, comic world, mirror world, cube world.We finally landed on the roof of a building in New York City. 

Upon catching his breath, I asked "You guys are alive after that?" 

"I won't be alive if I witness another trip." panted Loki.

"Surprised you didn't puke." said Chavez

"That's not my first weird trip, kid." Strange said, he was intrigued by the way New York looked like in the alternate universe, only to be interrupted by his own stomach, and rushed over to a nearby chimney to go vomit into it.

"There it is." I said in disgust, "Alright, America. You gotta open a portal back there."

"I don't know how." she said.

"You just did it." Loki said.

"Not on purpose." America explained.

"Wong is back there alone with Wanda and we're the only hope he has." Strange snapped.

"I can't control my powers-"

"You must control it! Even I can-" Loki interrupted Strange.

"You're scaring the kid." he said.

"I'm sorry." Strange apologised.

"Well, you should be." I said, "Come on, America! Let's get out of here." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the street light being green, so I started walking on the crosswalk only to almost be run over by a car. Confused, I asked, "We go on red?"

"Rule no. 1 of multiversal travel. You don't know anything." America told us. Once it turned green, we cautiously walked through the street, only to lose America. She eventually tapped Loki on the shoulder saying "Rule no. 2, find food. Preferably pizza, pizza balls."

Strange said she had to pay for it, but America said most universes did not require one to pay for food. Suddenly, we were approached by the vendor. Realising we had to pay in this universe, I tried to explain the misunderstanding. However, the vendor noticed Strange's suit from his universe's Strange and believed it was stolen. When the vendor tried to touch him, Strange cast a spell that made the vendor repeatedly punch himself for three weeks straight.

"Gotta learn the spell." I commented.

"About the plan to defeat Wanda, the other Strange and Loki were finding Book of Vishanti" America said.

"Book of Vishanti? Darkhold's antithesis?" I asked.

"Before you answer that question, America. Y/N, can you explain why do you have a deep knowledge about magic all of a sudden?" asked Strange.

"I just know. It's like the information is wandering in my brain." I shrugged.

"Y/N is right. The Book of Vishanti can give us any power or a spell to defeat Wanda." America explained.

"Where will we find that book?" asked Loki.

"I just arrived here." America replied.

"So, there's another other me or you." Strange talked to Loki.

"And we just have to find them." he guessed.

.......................