The Blood Fortress

(Y/N's POV)

Hela, Thanos and Loki agreed to rebel against The Scarlet Witch of their universe. Killmonger didn't agree to help me because he didn't trust me. As we got close to The Blood Fortress, I stared at the blood red wall in awe. I shook my mind out of the psychopathic thought. 

"She's got style." I commented.

"Yeah, murdering people is an honour here." Hela commented.

"How are you so good?" I asked to Hela, "The Hela in my universe was just-bad. She was cruel so I had to kill her with my team."

"You've killed everyone of us, haven't you?" asked Loki.

"Not you but yes, some of the people here." I answered.

"My throne of Asgard was taken away from me by her," she pointed to the castle, "I am calm because I will unleash all my anger when I kill her."

"Oh!" I said, I looked at Thanos, "What about you? You aren't conquering any planet in this universe?" 

"The Scarlet Witch killed my daughter." Thanos spat out.

"She killed Gamora?" I asked in shock.

"No, she killed Nebula and made Gamora her general, Gamora is possessed by her magic." he explained.

"Your universe is messed up." I commented, I turned to Loki hoping him to tell about his story.

"Don't look at me. I am not interested in telling my story to anyone." Loki stated.

I stayed silent. We entered through the large gates of the castle. As we planned, Hela and Thanos went separate ways to the top floor of the castle. Loki and I walked to the throne, he made an illusion of me in shackles and I walked in front of him. The figure sitting on the throne was covered with shadow of the curtains.

"Your Majesty, I present you an outsider. She dared to enter our universe." Loki threw me forward, I turned back to give him a look but he ignored me.

I faced the throne, I lifted my eyes up to see The Scarlet Witch, to my surprise it wasn't Wanda. It was "Mother?" I looked at Agatha, sitting on a throne so scarlet it was maroon. Her hand was black as the night sky, corrupted with the damned Darkhold. 

"Mother?" she mocked, "Who the hell are you?"

I was still recovering from the shock, I cleared my throat. "If you try to remember a few recent dreams of yours, you may find your answer, Harkness."

"You dare call me-Oh!" she paused, "I know you. A lot of my variants are talking about you lately, the weak variants."

"You know me well. Now, give me the Darkhold and I'll let you live." I smiled.

She cackled, she took a deep breath. "Don't be ridiculous! You really thought you'd defeat me. I know exactly who you are and your whole story." she kept looking at me as she stood up from her throne, she walked to me. "But you, you poor soul, you have no idea what I did to your bestfriend in this universe, what I did to Wanda."

I felt tensed, "What did you do?" I asked, trying to be calm.

"I took her powers. I drained her soul. Now, I am the Scarlet Witch." Agatha said proudly.

"Good. I'd have done the same." I conjured a black psionic blast but two corpses fell down right before me, it was Hela and Thanos.

"Scared?" asked Agatha.

"You wish!" I gritted my teeth. I threw a blast at her but she faded away.

I searched for her around me, I signalled Loki to leave for the search of Darkhold. I unleashed my dark form and my surroundings were covered in black and purple smoke, I saw Agatha struggling with the high energy, I got hold of her neck and smashed her to the ground. In return, she blasted my face with an energy bolt. I fell back but got in control, I struck her with the Devil's Circle, trapping her inside. I showed her a vision of her childhood, when she was good and naive.

"This is you, Agatha. When your only dream was to heal others with your magic." I said, her eyes showed the effect of my manipulation. "Look at you now, hurting people, toying with a damned book, hunting down your variants in the multiverse to gain their powers. Did you want this? Would the young you want this?" 

"No, she wouldn't." she slowly gave up. 

"It's ok. I'll help you redeem." I said, I was close to getting full control of her mind, of her powers. The circle around was glowing with my energy. I was gaining control of the surrounding magic. I removed the runes, the sky steadily became bright but there was an interruption.

"I've got the Darkhold, Y/N!" Loki shouted.

The spell broke when Agatha heard about Darkhold, "Don't you want to redeem, Agatha?" I tried to get hold of the situation, "Don't you want to be a good person, Agatha?" 

"No! No! No!" Agatha broke free from the spell, "This. Is. Me!" she roared.

She tried to snatch the Darkhold from Loki but he held it tight. I joined the tug of war and the fight for the book started, the suspicion of Loki using the book for himself raised as he snatched it harder. Agatha came up with an idea and stabbed Loki with The Venomous Dagger of Hoggoth. My body froze, even though he was just a variant of Loki not my Loki but I startled to see him die. I subconsciously left the book and held his body which was slowly turning pale, his veins turned black as his body grew cold.

"This is my victory! I win!" Agatha laughed.

"No actually!" I heard Loki's voice, I looked up to see Loki appearing behind Agatha, he snapped her neck. "Sorry! I had to be dramatic."

I wiped my tears, I stood up. "The illusion, whose body did you use for it?" I asked.

"Gamora's." he answered, I raised an eyebrow. "She was already dead when I used the illusion trick. Fell in a trap at the safe for Darkhold, I just used the spell." he explained.

"Great! Now, give me the book." he passed me the book. I wondered why he didn't use it for himself.

"You can't dreamwalk there. There has to be some variant of you living there." Loki said.

"Who said it had to be me?" I smirked, I lifted up Agatha's body and a ring formed around her head. Her eyes opened, they turned black just like mine.

..................................