Aftermath

The fight was over. We explained everything to the vanished people. Peter couldn't believe what had happened but then he had to accept it.
The injured immediately were treated by Wakandan and some by Mystic Arts.

After everything was settled we had a small funeral (Only the Avengers, Gaurdians and Former SHIELD Agents) for Natasha in Ohio, she used to tell me about her love for Ohio.

"You know, I wish there was a way... that I could let her know... that we won. We did it." I said.

"She knows. They both do." Wanda said.

We hugged and chatted a bit. The following week the Quantum Tunnel was fixed. Steve volunteered to return the stones.

"Don't do something stupid until I get back." Steve said to James.

"How will I? You are taking all the stupid." James replied. They hugged each other.

I got a vision of Steve not returning. I was worried.

'What if he died there?'

'What if another Thanos finds him?'

'What if he decides to stay in th past and not return?'

"Bruce! Wait!" I stopped Bruce from pressing the button.

"What-what happened?" Steve asked.

"You aren't going anywhere!" I told him.

James sighed, I wasn't sure if he sighed in relief or annoyance. "Y/N, let him. It's ok." He said.

"I am coming with you." I said to Steve. I walked in the machine and wore the suit.

"You've got some explanation to tell." Bruce pressed the button.

As soon as we were back in 2013 Asgard, Steve pulled me aside and asked "How did you know?"

"I had a vision." I said.

"I need Peggy. I love her."

"Yeah, and James needs you."

"Y/N, I-" he sighed, "Fine, Ok." he sighed again, "I agree with you. I won't leave, Bucky."

"Thank you." I said angrily.

We returned the rest of the stones. Let me just summarise it for you, we first arrived at Asgard and I inject The Aether back into Jane. The next stop was Morag, I put the Power stone inside an orb and then back to its original place. Then to Vormir, it was an awkward moment for Steve and Red Skull. In 2012 New York-Oooooh! It's an interesting story to tell, here it goes.

"Steve, I'll handle them." I said.

"Y/N, you don't know them. This one is tough, let me do it you can return the Time stone." He said.

"Steve, no." I pleaded and he had to agree.

I packed the Sceptre in the black case. I entered the Stark Tower in a formal dress. A white blouse and black trousers, I created a fake I.D. card.

I scanned the building and saw (Alternate) Steve enter the lift from the level above. I waited there and the lift opened. He was confused to see me as it wasn't planned.

"St-Captain, plan's changed. Secretary called. Your duty is to take this." I handed him the Sceptre from 2023 and took the Sceptre from 2012.

"Who are you supposed to be?" asked Jasper Sitwel as I joined them.

"Hail Hydra!" I whispered in his ears.

"Why am I not getting any calls?" He wondered.

"Cause you are being useless, Jasper." He looked offended, "Secretary is not happy with you. In fact, he isn't happy from anyone here."

"I will speak to him about this." He said.

"Really? You want to confirm such a small thing from The Secretary?" I mocked him while his team laughed. "Go ahead! He has important people to talk to."

"Son of a bitch!" He mumbled.

"Now, that should be reported." I said and tapped random numbers on my phone.

"Don't!" He panicked, "Don't tell him that! I'll do anything."

"I want nothing from you," I smirked "but it's good to see you panicked."

~~~~~~~~~~

We returned the Time and Space stone and were back to our time. James was in shock to see Steve, he wasn't expecting him to return.

Nothing special happened after that. Tony took Steve for some 'Sword' fighting. Clint left without informing us. Yes, but before leaving Steve gifted his Shield to Sam. Shuri made him a new shield.

"You told me you want to take about something." Loki said as we reached my flat.

"Yes, I did." I said.

"Did you miss me?" He asked.

"That's exactly what I want to talk about."

..................................

This is just a filler chapter so don't mind my way of writing this. It's 12:21 am and I had nothing else to do.

Please tell me your theories for upcoming chapters so I can destroy them. 😓 (Sorry)