Survival

A week passed. Nebula isolated herself but Stark, who was himself broken kept us sane. I, on the other hand was blaming myself but what good it could do. I knew I had to stop and do something for our survival. 

I came out of my pod and saw Stark recording a message for his wife. He said goodbye when he saw me. "So, any luck, witch?" he asked.

"No," I replied. I had been trying to figure out  a plan to teleport that whole ship back to Earth but I didn't even knew where we were. "I have a risky plan though, it might not work." The plan was to wear a protection suit and then push the ship so fast like a rocket to reach Earth.

"We can try it. The oxygen will run out in a week and food is only left for five days." Stark said.

"I will use a protection suit and then use my powers to push this ship to The Earth. It can boost the engine but it can also break the ship apart because of the pressure." I told him the plan.

"The ship is strong enough for some pressure." Nebula appeared behind me.

"I am talking about my magic. There will be a lot of force, a lot of pressure." I warned them but they insisted me to do it.

"We'll die anyway. Let's do something before dying." Nebula said.

"Ok. I will first put a protection spell on the ship. Nebula, get all the protection suits out please." I said and went to the north of the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"This will be enough." I sighed and put on the suit.

"Good luck!" they wished me and I went out of the ship.

It was first tough to adjust to the environment but then I flew to the back of the ship. I started by pulling it back and forth and then finally, I started the actual procedure. The start seemed easy but slowly I felt the suit dissolving. I couldn't stop, it would waste the hard work. 

I ignored the suit and flew faster. The engines were starting too and my work was getting easy but then the ship was tearing up. I was panicking but didn't let myself slow down and then I somehow felt the weight of the ship getting lighter.

"You can thank me later." I heard a woman's voice. 

"Take over. I need to fix the ship." I said.

The woman was cosmic when I saw her, literally. Her hair was long and blonde. She wore a suit in blue, gold and red and had a mask on. "I am Captain Marvel, also Carol Danvers."

"Y/N Callisto!" I introduced myself.

She took over and I flew up the ship and fixed the cracks, I came back and helped her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been years." Danvers said. We reached home.

Stark helped us finding coordinates to The Avengers Compound. "How old are you?"

"I don't remember, you?" she asked me back.

"29." I answered.

"You look younger than 29."

"Well, I am immortal, I stopped aging after 24."

"There has never been an immortal. I have visited many places but I never find any."

"My case is different." The landing was near. It caused a lot of noise which alerted the Avengers. "Captain." I saw Rogers.

"Yes?" 

"The other one. Captain America."

We put the ship down. Stark got out and saw his wife, he hugged her and then saw Rogers "I lost the kid."

My eyes were searching for one person but he was nowhere to be found, nor was his brother.

~~~~~~~~

I entered the hall with the rest of the people, still searching but no luck. "He's gone." I heard Thor's voice.

"No." I disagreed.

"He left you this." Thor handed me a blue flower, the one I used to make a crown in Sakaar, the one I gave to Loki. 

"I will kill that purple arse for doing all of this!" I angrily said and sat on the bench near me.

"I am angry too and I will release this anger on Thanos when I find him and it will be his worst and the last day." he sat next to me and hugged me while I cried.

I saw Stark being angry on Rogers. In fact, everyone was either angry or sad or expressionless; still processing the trauma.

"You guys take care of him and I'll bring medicine and elixir when I come back." Danvers said.

"Where are you going?" Rogers asked.

"To kill Thanos." she said.

"Wait! I am coming." I said.

"We usually work as a team." Romanoff stopped us.

"You both know where he is?" asked Rhodey.

"I know people who might." Danvers said.

"Guys! I know where he is." Rocket said.

~~~~~~~~

"He used the stones again." Romanoff observed the hologram.

"We are still short handed, he has the stones." Bruce pointed out.

"Let's just get them back and use it again to bring people back." I suggested.

"Just like that?" asked Bruce.

"Yeah!" Rogers nodded and acknowledged. 

"How-how do we know that this won't end up badly?" Bruce asked.

"Cause last time you didn't have me." Danvers said, I smiled for after ages, I smiled.

"Hey, new girl. Everybody in this room is about that superhero and if you don't mind asking, where the hell you were all this time?" Rhodey's temper was about to lose.

"You know, there are a lot of planets in this universe and unfortunately, they don't have you." 

Thor stood up and Danvers turned to him. Testing the new arrival, he summoned The Stormbreaker, which she did not flinch from. "I like this one."

As we got ready for our mission, I remembered the moments I spent with everyone. Everyone I watched die. Of Peter. Of Loki. Of Mantis....Quill...Drax...Gamora... even Rogers' bestfriend Barnes. Everyone dead because of me.

"Don't feel bad!" Rogers patted my back, "Feel angry, not for yourself but for him; for Thanos."

"Thank you but-" I sighed "I can't forgive myself, I have the potential to fight him. I am an Immortal, I could defeat him, consequences don't matter to me, .I can't- I couldn't-" I felt the burden of the whole universe on me. My eyes wear teary, my throat was sore, I couldn't speak.

"There's no need to finish. I understand." He said. "We'll go there and get the stones. Let's get that son of a bitch!"

"Yes, let's get that son of a bitch!"

............................