Book of Vishanti

"Last one!" I punched the glass and it broke. My access to my powers was back and I destroyed the system holding back Loki and America. "Let's get out of here."

Luckily, before Wanda could attack us, we were saved by Professor X, who invaded her mind. This allowed us to make our escape. Dr. Palmer led us to  a safe tunnel where we met Strange. 

"Finally! I found you." Strange sighed in relief, "I know what happened, and I'm sorry for what he did, but believe me, Book of Vishanti the is the only way." he requested Dr. Palmer.

"Yeah. Your way. You sound a lot like my Stephen right now. He had to be the one holding the knife, and then that knife killed a trillion people." Dr. Palmer said.

"This Strange is a lot better than the Strange you've met. He is more powerful than he knows." I said, "He has the power to turn bad but he doesn't. So please, help us find the book."

 Despite Dr. Palmer's uncertainties, she helped us and removed Strange's handcuffs. "Don't make me regret this!" she said.

"I won't." Strange assured.

Lights flickered indicating Wanda to be near us, "Ok, can we go now?" asked Loki.

As we ran to the Book of Vishanti's location, I sensed Wanda getting closer and closer. I saw the red in magic which made me scared for the first time in years. We ran out of a tunnel and Palmer proceeded to close it by pulling a lever. 

"Where does that tunnel go?" asked Strange.

"Under the river." replied Dr. Palmer in panic.

"What do you have in your mind?" asked Loki.

"Stop everybody! Shut up! Don't move! Don't breathe! I am trying think." Strange gabbled.

Loki looked at me hinting to kill Strange right away

Loki looked at me hinting to kill Strange right away. I mouthed him 'No!'. The gate to the next tunnel opened and Wanda came from the previous one. We somehow managed to get out of the tunnel before she could hurt us but the chase continued. We sprinted through different tunnels and there was one where we locked Wanda out. The water from the ceiling dropped as we stared at the door to open. No movements. No sounds. The environment was getting fishy. Something was wrong, I could feel it.

"Where did she go?" asked America.

Wanda emerged out of the blue startling us all. I flinched and panicked, "SON OF A-" 

"There's a child with us." Loki stopped me.

"I warned you!" Wanda said, robot's fluid covered half of her face as she tripped and walked to us. 

"Other Wanda, if you're in there. Take a deep breath!" Strange said, he broke the wall holding the river water and lifted the door for us to get in, he closed it trapping Wanda inside.

"Did you kill her?" asked America.

"No, I bought us some time." answered Strange.

We walked to a safe, "The book's through here. But only Stephen's ever opened it." Dr. Palmer said.

Strange tried to open the safe with magic but nothing happened. "Shit!"

"Should I try?" I offered help.

"The other me had Darkhold so it must be a chant only specific to me, something only I would know." Strange rushed his mind over all the knowledge he had.

"Dr. Palmer maybe?" I suggested, "It's clear, whichever universe you are in, you are in love with her so something related to her."

"How would that work?" asked Dr. Palmer.

"It does work. All of my safe spells are either by blood or something related to Loki and Peter." I explained.

"Who's Peter?" asked Strange.

"You don't say!" I said.

Strange pulled out a watch, a broken watch. He talked about how his Christine gifted it to him and how it broke in a accident. He was successful opening the door. After the door opened, we saw that we were close to the Book of Vishanti as we entered the Gap Junction. I jumped down on a vibrant platform of glass. Strange shortly joined and so did Loki.

"Come on, kid." Loki said, "You've got this."

America jumped with Dr. Palmer following her, I helped her land successfully. "This is the Gap Junction. Space between universe." she explained in awe, seeing it for the first time.

I was afraid to step in the Holy Fire surrounding the book, I wondered if it would burn me along with the darkness within me. Strange stepped in with Dr. Palmer and grabbed the book. Loki, America and I stood outside the circle, but then America was pulled by none other than Wanda, who looked furiously at me for letting her drown in water. Wanda destroyed the Book of Vishanti.

I attacked her with a power blast but she dodged it. Strange threw a spell at her but she backfired it and Strange fell on the ground. Loki hit her with an ice blast but she stopped it and threw it to him. "No!" I shouted and got hold of the blast but it was just a distraction. She forced her to open another portal, which she used to throw Strange and Palmer inside it. She sent Loki into another portal and me into a different one.

Another trip to an unknown universe and this time I felt dizzy. It was sickening. After being sent into a spooky looking universe, only one question was in my mind 'How is Loki?'.

(Meanwhile- Loki's POV)

"What do you mean Odin was good?" asked Loki. He was talking to his variant but this variant was huge, he was a giant and that too, a Frost Giant.

..............................