The Fight (Civil War last part)

"The tiny guy is big now, he is big now!" Rhodes panicked as Antman held him by his leg and laughed like a maniac.

"Give me BACK my Rhodey!" Stark roared, Antman threw Rhodes in air, I flew to him and used my magic to give him a safe landing. Antman broke a wing of an airplane and threw hit towards me. I placed a force field around me, he then kicked a vehicle and it went straight to T'challa but before it could hit him Vision shielded T'challa.

"Ok, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose. I am open to suggestions." I heard Stark say as he flew to Wilson. Wilson threw a small wing shaped drone to him and it hit Stark. 

Everyone on our side were trying to defeat Antman but nothing happened to him, Peter swung to him and circled around him with his webs. I tried to throw some plasma blast at Antman, nothing affected him, I even tried to throw a car at him but again nothing major happened. I was getting frustrated, I saw Peter climbing on Antman's eyes and saw Vision hit Antman as he turned him to ball.

I flew up and levitated a lorry with me, I held the lorry in my hands and hit him with full force. Vision went through Antman and my eyes went wide, Vision used his stone to make the doors to the Quinjet parking fall but the little witch held it up. I went flying to Wanda and hit her with a sound blast, behind me was Rhodes, he did the same with his suit.

"Go stop Cap and Barnes!" he ordered, I nodded and teleported in there, Natasha was there too.

"Hello America!" I said in a tired voice, I used a lot of my magic in a single day and I needed rest.

"You are not gonna stop?!" asked Natasha, but it didn't sounded like a question.

"You know I can't." sighed Captain, Barnes and I stood there like two fools in complete silence.

"I am gonna regret this." Natasha sighed too and lifted her hand to attack Captain but I knew it wasn't for him, it was for T'challa who came running from behind "Go!" she said.

"Oh lord! I don't know why I am doing this." I said as I hit her with a very small, very tiny blast just to make T'challa think I am not betraying our team. I snapped my fingers and he blacked out.

"What was that for?" Natasha asked.

"I must keep my cover." I explained.

"You are helping us?" asked Barnes.

"What does it look like?" I smiled. "You both still owe me a 'Thank you'." I said to him and Natasha. They went in the jet and flew out "Hey!" I called Natasha "Shoot me." I ordered.

"What? Why would I do that?" she asked.

I took a deep sigh and spoke "I won't die from a bullet, shoot me in the leg. And like I said, I must keep my cover." I replied.

She shot me on the leg, I winced in pain "Good! Nice!" I gave her a thumb up and flew outside with some blood dripping from my leg. Peter again was circling around Antman and Stark and Rhodes arguing about Peter's age. I realised what Peter was doing, along with Stark and Rhodes, they punched Antman on the face and I pushed him from behind of his calves, he fell on the ground, his hand hit Peter and he went flying to the crates. I placed a bubble around him. Stark and I went flying towards Peter, I was concern and so was he, I knelt down on the ground.

"Kid, you alright?" asked Stark.

"Peter?" I said his name. He turned to us still laying on the ground, his mask covering half of his face.

"Hey man!" he said "and woman!" he looked at me and I lightly chuckled.

"Yeah, you're done. Alright?" said Stark.

They argued for few minutes until I spoke "Go to hotel or I am calling Aunt May." I said firmly, I touched his forehead, healed him and stood up.

I walked to Stark, Peter was still mumbling behind me, I turned around and saw Vision helping Wanda and the jet flying up. Rhodes and Stark flying to catch Captain and Barnes and Sam flying behind them to stop them. I removed the bullet from my leg with my bare hands, my gloves soaked some blood, my leg healed slowly and flew up to them. Vision threw a beam towards Wilson but the he rolled into a ball which made the beam hit Rhodes, he slowly fell on the ground. I flew to him and tried to catch him in mid air,  he had a safe landing but he was unconscious. 

I walked to him mumbling, "Please don't be dead! Please don't be dead!" 

Stark came and removed his mask, he had tears in his eyes. "Read vitals!" he said to his A.I.

"Heartbeat detected. Emergency medical is on its way." it said.

Wilson flew down to us as I healed Rhodes. "I am sorry!" he said, but Stark blasted him back, I saw Vision coming.

"I got distracted." he said.

"I have healed him, but I think some injuries are still going to be there as they were major but he is out of danger." I said as I stood up.

"Thanks, I owe you one." Stark said, he gave me a genuine smile which was unbelievable from a person like him; the smile hid a lot of pain.

..................