Revenge

"I'll head down for recon." Danvers said and left. She returned in five minutes with a news "No satellites, no ships, no armies, no round defences of any kind. It's just him."

"Well, let's get him!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We all crashed his place (literally). Danvers went first and locked him, then went Bruce in the Hulkbuster. After him Rhodey entered, punched him and stopped him from attacking. Thor joined and cut his hand. I entered with Natasha, Rogers, Nebula and Rocket.

"Pass me that." I said to Rocket.

And as he rolled the gauntlet, we all saw that there were no stones. "Oh no!"

"Where are they?" Rogers asked.

"Answer the question!" Danvers forced him.

"I used the Stones to destroy the Stones. It nearly killed me, but the work is done. It always will be. I am... inevitable." Thanos said.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce punched him.

"You should be grateful!" He shouted.

"We have to tear this place apart! He-he has to be lying!" I disagreed with him.

"Y/N, my father is many things, a liar is not one of them." Nebula said.

"Thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly-" I didn't let him finish.

I took the Stormbreaker and went for his head, cutting it down. His head fell and everybody looked at me in horror. Was it revenge? Was it denial? I still don't know.

"What did you do?" Rocket asked me in disbelief.

"I took my revenge!"

~~~~~~~~~~

I returned to my house, it wasn't my home anymore. There was nothing to live for but the irony, I, being an immortal had to live.

I looked at the blue flower. Teardrops fell from my eyes the more I looked at it. One fell on it and the flower glowed. I stared at it as some kind of golden energy formed in front of me. It formed an image, it was almost like a recording but it was recorded magically. 

"Uh! I don't if this spell will work." I heard his voice. He came into view, "Oh! It worked." he was fascinated by his skills. "Anyways, so..." he cleared his throat. "I know it's weird but if you are seeing this, it means I am..." he paused, "dead." he said. I cried more then I heard him laughing. "No! I am not dead. If you are seeing this, it means that..." he stared at me smiling, "I love you." I tried to touch his face but it dissolved into air, I removed my hand and it reappeared. "This is way too dramatic! No! I shouldn't do this! What will she think of me?" he said to himself. "Bad idea!" the magic dissolved in the air as if nothing had happened, I looked down at the flower; it was now rotten, it was dead.

I cried and cried for hours. My eyes were swollen. 
No sleep, crying, not eating, dehydrated and I finally fell asleep.

............................