Return of Thanos

From the impact caused by the explosion, I ended up in the sewer system. I thought to call out Tony's name but feared giving my position away to the enemy, I chose to keep quiet but then I heard Barton groan in pain.

"Oh, dear!" I gasped, he lied there somewhat unconscious. "Barton, hey! Get up!"

"Y/N?" he said my name.

"Yes, me. Can you walk?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess." he stood up. "The gauntlet!" He pointed and picked it up.

"I'll check anyone's here." I was about to light our surroundings.

"Hey, wait!" He showed me the Outriders searching us. "Slowly walk outside. We have to climb to get to the compound." he whispered.

I nodded. We tiptoed towards the exit but as we reached a pipe broke, its screw hit the metal and it made a sound. This grabbed the Outriders attention.

"Damn!" Barton said. 

We ran to the exit. Barton shot an arrow up and climbed up. Meanwhile, I flew up and managed to knockout a few creatures and kill a couple of them. We reached the top and I let my body fall on the ground, so did Barton.

"You know, I saved your life back there by warning you about the light." Barton gasped.

"And then I saved your ass while climbing up." I panted. "I guess we a square now, Barton."

"Call me Clint." he said.

"Whatever you say" I said.

Nebula walked in, "Hey...I know you." Clint said.

She picked the glove, "Father, I have the stones." She said over the coms.

"What?" asked Clint.

She put a foot on him. "Not sexy at all." I said and kicked her.

Clint caught the glove in mid air. Another Nebula walked in with Gamora. Gamora?

"Stop!" said Past Gamora.

"You are betraying us." Past Nebula didn't look suprised.

"You don't have to do this." Nebula said.

"I am....this." Past Nebula said.

"Clint, leave." I whispered.

We left them and I heard a gunshot.
I teleported us to the battlefield. Clint shot some Outriders in distance while I flew to face off Thanos.

"Hit me, Thor!" Tony said and Thor charged Tony's suit with his lighting.

Thanos hit Tony and threw him away. I conjured a plasma bolt and threw it at Thanos.

"Ah! At last!" Thanos smiled after getting up.

"So you know me." I said.

"You are the one who killed the weak me." He said.

"Weak?" I laughed, "Indeed, he was weak."

I used my powers to blast him up with large bolts of my psionic energy.
During our skirmish, I tauntingly smirked at a feign attempt by him to kill me with his sword.

"That won't do." I said and I fiercely blasted him with a single energy strike, breaking his sword in half.

"You are not a just mortal, are you?" He asked me and nicked my bare arm.

"I am not even close to a mortal."
I suspended Thanos in the air, peeling off his armor and slowly tearing him apart.

To save himself from my wrath, he called Ebony. Ebony used hir telekinetic  powers and pushed me down in the ground.

When I came back, Thanos was fighting wit Thor. I felt someone putting force on me and it was Ebony, again.

I was busy finishing him, I saw Mjolnir fall from Thor's hand. Thanos locked Thor in his arms and slowly pushed Stormbreaker to Thor's heart, enjoying every moment.

But then Mjolnir hit Thanos' head hard, my eyes followed it back to the one threw it. It was none other than.

"Steve, you son of a bitch!" I smiled.

"I knew it!" Thor exclaimed.

Thanos'angrily kicked Thor's face.

"Now that the fight is being exciting, I'll take my leave from this boring wrestle." I said to Ebony, I used my powers to break his fingers. He groaned in pain. "Be grateful! I was planning to tear of your fingernails."

I conjured Necrosword in Thor's hand, he hit Thanos with it. Steve grabbed Mjolnir and hit his shield, throwing it straight to Thanos' face. He conjured lighting and repeatedly hit Thanos.
Thanos picked my Necrosword lying down and hit Steve shielding him. The hits were strong as Necrosword itself was highly powered and his force was no joke.

Steve's shield broke and he fell to the ground. I threw psionic blast at Thanos but it was of no use, he blocked it with my sword.

I noticed a bright light, the light grew and formed a circle. "Thanos, you are now doomed." I smiled at Thanos as he punched me. I kicked his face and went to portal.

The Wakandan Prince and Princess walked out with the General. Followed by several other members of the team and the soldiers of the country. My eyes were searching for two people.

"You are back!" I cheered as I saw Loki.

"Miss me?" He smirked.

"We have so much to talk about." I said.

"Don't tell that we are breaking up."

"God forbid." I said and hugged him.

"Ok, I forbid it." He hugged back.

"Get a room!" Tony rolled his eyes.

And the moment arrived for which I (and you all were) was waiting for.

"AVENGERS...... ASSEMBLE!" Steve led us and we followed him to the Endgame.

.........................