Identity crisis

The not-so-relaxing trip ended with lots of destruction, I lost my magic for a while, yeah. When I met with my clone and merged us, I got better, slowly getting my magic back. The school days were back to normal and Peter and MJ started dating but sadly Betty and Ned broke up. Happy and May opened up about their 'fling' which reminded me of my partner, Loki. There was no sign of him and Val wasn't answering my calls. I was informed by Val's girlfriend that they were on a mission. 

"A mission? He should've told me." I complained.

"Well, he left just after you were in the flight." she said.

"Yeah!" I realised. Someone called my name which caught my attention, "I gotta go." I hung up.

".......Yes! Peter Parker is Spider-man and Y/N Callisto is the mysterious woman behind that mask. They are murdered of our savior, Mysterio." The Daily Bugle broadcasted. 

"What the-" A car hit me hard as I crossed the road to get to my house.

"Watch where you going!" he shouted at me but backed away when he saw my face.

I saw Peter sitting up on a lamp post, he swung down and took MJ away. People surrounded me "You are the woman who murdered Mysterio!" An old blonde screamed at my face.

"I didn't kill Beck!" I said.

"You have magic?"

"Are you an alien like Thanos?"

"Thanos was right, people don't deserve to live!" Ok! That was personel.

"Shut up!" I said to the man. "Shut your stupid mouths, you all!" I teleported to my flat.

I locked all the doors shut but heard Happy and May arguing. "Guys? Are you both ok?" I noticed Happy crying, "Happy, my god! You are crying!"

Things got worse when we heard something from Peter's room, "It must be Peter, he always come like this." May said.

"Wait here!" I got in the front and conjured a Necrosword dagger. I walked to Peter's room and saw Peter half naked with MJ, "Heavens no!" I gasped and went to the living room followed by Happy who had the same reaction.

Voices surrounded me, the news made me panic and if that wasn't enough, a few helicopters recorded our houses. Oh! Yeah, how can I forget? Police!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am not saying anything until I get a lawyer." I said.

"Why do you want a lawyer if you have nothing to hide?" asked the officer.

"I am not saying anything until I get a lawyer." I repeated.

"I want a coffee." the officer sighed.

The chaos started, Stark Industries was involved in the drama and Happy, who was already suffering from his break up with May was dragged into the controversy. Thanks to him, who got a lawyer, a very good one.

"At least they could use a good picture." Happy commented at the news.

Matt Murdock sat down as he spoke to someone on call, "Peter, I don't think the charges ae going to stick on you. But you need to take care, specially you, Y/N."

"Why? Why me? The charges are on Peter, they are investigating on me because they think I am involved in helping him-yeah, same thing." I sighed and held my head.

"I won't give you false hope, you need to be careful because you have magic and people tend to fear what they don't understand." Matt said.

"I guess I have to hope they understand." I said.

.................................