This is so humiliating!

"You are his wife?" an old man asked me. His hair were silver, he even had blue lines on his face and his fashion sense was pretty weird.

"Yes." I said while Loki nodded.

"What is your name, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Bellatrix!" I said the first name that came to my mind.

"I am Grandmaster!" He laughed I don't know why.

"Charmed, you wouldn't mind helping us, would you?" I asked.

"I'll do anything for you!" He said, Loki stood there in awkward silence.

"We'd like to know the exit to this place, this planet." I requested.

"There is no exit." Grandmaster chuckled, "But I can provide you a room and if you like can stay in mine just incase you get in a fight with your hubby."

"Thanks but I doubt we'll ever fight." I took Loki's hand and sprinted out. "That man is crazy! I mean honestly, he was flirting with me, even after I told him I was married which I am not but still." I laughed as we finally stopped in a corridor.

"Yeah!" Loki said.

"Anyway, what are we gonna do about your brother and your murderous goth sis?" I asked.

"I-I didn't think about it. I was planning on staying here. This man, he is crazy but he can help us to stay here and I overheard some people of some sort of fighting championship they have here. We can be on his good side." he replied.

"Are you hearing yourself? You aren't going to leave your brother to fight that mad lady, are you?" I asked him.

"First, he is not my brother and second I don't care about him." he sounded annoyed as he raised his voice.

I didn't said anything but nodded, I went out of the corridor to find bunch of people partying crazily, they had powdered colour in their hands, some wore flower necklaces. I smiled at the kids as I avoided him.

"Hey, I am sorry, I didn't wanted to do that, it's just I- sorry!" he said.

"It's ok, I know, some people get angry easily. Well, when they are around me they definitely get angry." I said. "But from the next time, don't yell at me. I won't resist killing you if you disrespect me." I smiled innocently at him. A group of children came to us with colours and flowers, I knelt down and took the flower one of them have me. "Kids, interesting creatures, sometimes they look like devil's which are going to destroy all the city and then sometimes they are cinnamon rolls." I smiled "Kneel, she is trying to place the flower crown on your head." I said as if nothing happened in the past five minutes.

"Kneel? Me?" Loki scoffed.

"Give that to me, sugar." I took the flower crown and placed it on his head "You look so cute!"

" I took the flower crown and placed it on his head "You look so cute!"

"This is so humiliating" he rolled his eyes.

....................