An Old Friend

"Is he trying to sing a lullaby?" I asked Loki.

"He is out of his mind." he said.

I turn to look at the dorks, I saw Thor still calming Hulk but then Hulk took his arm and smashed him hard on the ground, multiple times.

"THAT'S HOW IT FEELS!" Loki shouted in joy, "I am just a huge fan of this sport!" he said and sat as The Grandmaster inhumanly laughed. (He isn't a human though!)

"I remember Stark telling me about the incident in The Avengers tower. He saw Hulk in the footage with-"

"No! It's fake!" he gabbed.

"Oh is it?" I laughed.

"Yes." he gave me a puppy look.

"Then why did you hyped? 'That's how it feels'?" I grinned.

"Well..."

"You whined like pussycat!" I chuckled.

"He-He showed you the footage?" Loki asked in shock.

"Oh yes! He did." I said and continued to see the fight.

Thor first broke Hulks weapon but it wasn't enough, he hit him hard on his ribs. Hulk roared in fury, he got up and punched Thor but the Asgardian God was strong he blocked his punch and launched his fist at him. Soon they fought with their fists, Thor strangled Hulk and made him fall with him. Hulk used his body weight to crush Thor but couldn't, he got of him as Thor grabbed the scrap hammer and used all of his force to smash Hulk but Hulk on the other hand stopped it in no time. Suspense filled the crowd and the party hall, we were quite and looking at the strange fight. The crowd cheered as Hulk punched Thor, Hulk land on Thor and continued punching him and then something happened. Blue lightning strikes filled the floor of the stadium, Thor launched his punch at Hulk and Hulk flew back. Lighting bolts covered Thor hands and torso, his eyes glowed blue.

"THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER!" cheers filled the stadium as Thor delivered a massive punch.

"Wait no!" I said as I saw Grandmaster pressing a button on a blade, Thor fell on the ground, vulnerable. Hulk jumped high, I watched him go up in awe and he jumped on Thor "Time to leave!" I muttered and left the party.

.....................