《Episode 11》

The Princess enters the section where the law books were kept. She looks for the books she needed the most and hands one by one to the maidens.

'Who's that? ' She's stalling the book shelves when she heard a female voice crying silently, barely making sniffing sounds.

A female comes out from behind the shelves, catching the Princess by surprise. The young lady bows and passes by her. Nari being puzzled by her expressions wanted to ask her something but kept herself silent. Does she know this woman? She has seen her before-

"She's that girl! Hey!!" Recognising the female she calls for her but she couldn't call her on time as she didn't here her and walked away.

"Should I call her, your highness?" One of her maidens offer but she denies. "She literally ran away...just like that. I just wanted to ask her about her brother's wellbeing. Anyway, people here are quite weird. " she chuckles swinging her head left to right in disbelief, so does her maidens. She's more calm now. The Library, the books, the fragrance of the old shelves  seems nostalgic to her. She sighs deeply and walks further.

"Do you know I used to spend hours in the Royal Library back in Gwacheon? Books have always been a great pleasurous thing to me." The Princess walks while talking and looking at the women to notice there reaction.

The maidens smile fondly hearing her vent excitedly about her mother land. She swirls around once and talks further. "There would be a big hollow where I used to sit and keep my desired books near me. While I read nothing seemed to bother me. And if someone dared to invade my place I'd scold them. " The maidens giggles at her smiling ear to ear. It's like she entered a new world while talking about her hobbies. She looks at them, at her back and walks backwards. Suddenly the women's expressions changes and they open their mouth but it was too late. The curious Princess turned around only to a hard texture. A pillar. Her head hurts. She scratches her head in attempt to soothe the pain and groans hard.

"Greetings, yo-your highness," The maidens greet. The poor puzzled Princess makes a questioning look, she turns her gaze towards the way they were bowing to. She gulps hard. That piercing gaze...those hooded eyes. She lets her hand slide and rest by her side.

She didn't intend neither predicted to cross paths with the person infront of her. She's to act upto her profile but something in her stirs, she ignores it.

Gathering her flustered self she wears her elegance and grace as her most beautiful attire. The Princess bows in curtsey to the crown Prince of Daegu, Min Yoongi.

"Greetings, your highness," she greets him . The gentleman, holds the book in his left hand and bows with a greeting gesture. He looks straight at her without diverting his gaze.

'When did she come here? How long has it been that she's been around? What's she looking here for? She doesn't intend to initiate a conversation here, does she? ' He knew very well that he'd been avoiding her from day one of their arrival in the Palace.

He knew he intentionally didn't go to welcome them at their arrival and hence the King himself had to pay a visit to them. He saw her near the lake that night and hid behind the tree and bushes. When her focus was distracted, he took his chance and ran away that very moment. Again, in the practicing field he turned his back to avoid any conversation with them and eventually when she followed him, he led her to the Silent Hall of the Palace, where she could even have got lost there. Though he's present there and saw how she was attacked, he refrained from showing himself when he saw her skills. She knew how to protect herself but, he felt bad for the boy as he got injured.

She's a Princess! She's more cunning than you could ever imagine! He reminded himself again and again until his expressions turned cold towards her. The other day, the Royal dinner day, she was so elegant and the way she carried herself with grace  did impress him, he wouldn't lie. But, the second his father exposed her identity as the Princess of Gwacheon was just a whole turn off for him.