《Episode 20》

"Your  highness? " She calls. Yoongi looks at her with unfocused eyes and clutches the fabric of his clothes. Nari laughs and sits up. "Why's she laughing?" He looks over his shoulder. Now that he notices, it wasn't his fabric but hers , he immediately turns his face towards the other side out of embarrassment, pulling his hand on his lap. He isn't functioning well. He needs to leave. Right now! But is incapable of moving any inch. Because of the close proximity to the Princess, he stays still.

Something sharp stings on his left arm to which in reflex to fight and flight, he pushes and knocks something heavy off. The Princess. Yoongi knocked the Princess off the bed by a hard push , she was sitting on the edge and got dis-balanced.

"What the fuck?!!" She cries out loud while moaning in pain. She touches her butt examining it as if it had squashed and her bones have cracked open. The burning sensation caused by the fall is too much to bear adding it up with her annoyance before, pushes her to the edge. She didn't intend to shout at him but what the hell? Now she wants to slap him in the face! But she cannot.

Yoongi looks at her with a worried look but the words he speaks next makes her even mad. " What were  you doing? What are you doing there? "

"Seriously? I was trying to help you and God knows why did I even try to!" She rolls her eyes and tries to get up on her feet but struggles to do so. She winches in pain, her legs shaking by the intensity she fell. It feels like her bones have been crushed and what a tragedy, she can't even go to physician for check up as she'd die out of embarrassment. What did she came for ? For checking her butt? She turns scarlet but her skin doesn't show the colour, thankfully. All because of him! She glares Yoongi when the lad tries to help her.

"What a gentleman, huh!" She scoffs.

"Why would you help me ? For what?" He knows what he thought and he fears he's at fault. But, being with the male ego he has, he acts gullible.

"You seemed uncomfortable while moving your left arm, it was quite noticeable that you are hurt there," she nudges towards the open wounds on his left hand with her head. "And as you said earlier, I noticed you didn't mention physician's room on the list of your visits. And...and you didn't meet your mistress either." She looks at him. "That explains you have not treated your wounds between the hustle - bustle of your work. "

"And the open wounds are not good, you may lose your arm too if infected. So, I.... I thought to treat it myself because you won't go to any other physician but your mistress. And, as you are here in my chambers with me on our supposedly first wedding night, you leaving the chambers would inflict rumours like neither you nor I would be pleased to hear. And if it reaches your father's ears , would be disastrous! " The Princess says gaining stability and assuming her usual confident form- proud and mysterious.

Yoongi blinks his eyes and gulps. He totally misunderstood her.

"No one will believe that we actually are trying to make this marriage work. Precisely, I wouldn't want my name to be spoken as an example of a Princess who failed to make her husband stay and spend even one night with herself. I'd find it straight forward disrespect to my pride." She hardens her expressions even more. She sounds cold and distant. Nari for sure is disturbed by the scenario she created in her mind but nonetheless it would be true if not taken in account.

"Oh!" That's it. That's what the Prince could manage to say, her intention clear- gives him a little relief. But that wasn't what she anticipate to hear from him. Not that little, but nevermind, she doesn't intend to make the night more complicated. He must have been snoring over at this point as what she was told was that the liquor had an special essence to make people fall asleep quickly.  "It seems he's good at holding his liquor. Nevermind. He'll sleep in tonight. No matter what. But first..."  Nari looks at him her expressions intentionally changing to a warmer one.