《Episode 13》

"You are going to get married soon..." Yuna sobs.

"I promise, once I secure the throne, I'll make you my consort, " Yoongi cups her face in his cold, nineteen centimetre palms. He looks her in the eyes, finding hard to comfort her knowing how much she loves him.

A woman can share anything. Anything! but, her other half. Though he wasn't. Well, atleast she saw him as her other half. She shucks the thick air and heaves a shaky breath.

Yoongi feels like crying. He would, probably. He hates the fact that he cannot do anything about the situation. He wished he could just take her somewhere else. Somewhere out of the reach of politicians and strategists. But, he bought it on himself, he knew.

She tries hard to stop her tears from flowing but fails, miserably. Her fragile frame falls on the ground, Yoongi was quick to catch her and make her sit beside him. She rests her hands on the ground giving her support to sit down. Her lover firmly holds her into his secure embrace. She looks at the sky.

"These nights won't be ours anymore..." she shudders at the thought of the Prince being in other woman's arms in the calm nights while her heart would burn in charcoal like the autumn leaves do, only emitting black smoke. Her chest pains. Yoongi painstakingly holds her tighter in him warm embrace and finally lets his emotions flow through the little windows of one's soul called eyes.

"It's all my f-fault. I'd have dis-disagreed when I had chance to," he looks at the sky, where Yuna was looking. "I know I hurt you. I'm sorry, " She gazes at his face and nods in denial. A tear rolls down his cheek, which she firmly whips, diverting his attention towards herself, now.

"You did what your duties demanded of you, " she rubs her eyes like a child. Yoongi adores her for her little cute habits. How could he manage to hurt this precious soul? He thought. He cusses himself, mentally, for putting her through such misery. But he would make sure that she gets his love and attention once he's done with his Royal duties.

The Princess doesn't seem to be interested in a romantic relationship with him, does she? He doubts. She must be like other Royals too, a relationship only for political purpose. She wouldn't mind where the Prince would be, she's only marrying him for the luxury of being the next Queen and enjoying the privilege of being an important body. Yes! It would be like that. Yes, it is like that! After all, who in their right mind would fall for him with a face like him? None. He isn't attractive, he thought. Especially with the ugly scar over the right side of his face. Well, only Yuna finds his face charming. She often complements him about his glowing flawless skin. She always kisses his left cheek, lips and eye lids to confrom her love towards him. He felt loved by her these little gestures. Whilst admiring her the Prince keeps on thinking of the possibilities of being able to spend his time with his lover, Yuna.

It would only be a one time thing.  When they give the Kingdom their heir, he would be done with his duties in the marriage. However, he would keep a check on the Princess. But, it will be rather easy. Isn't it? Yes, it'll be. It has to be that way.

While, he was boaring the ground under their feet, a pair of two shivering hands hug him tightly. He looks over to acknowledge whose those two belonged to. They were Yuna's. Who else would  be there? Who else could it be? But still, even after a relationship of three years, he's still not used to her touch. It always feels like, she's touching him for the first time. Same as the way she did back then...

The young lady rest her head on his chest and keeps her one hand on his chest, and the other, lets it fall on his lap. He holds her hand in his and sofly kisses it. His heart beat picks up it's pace. His guts feel tangled, giving him butterflies. He tries to distract himself from the intense feeling and observes her features instead. She looks fragile and beaten up, maybe she hasn't eaten anything well.

"Did you eat anything?" Yoongi asks in pure concern. She laughs softly, almost inaudible to his ears, but her moving frame let him know that she did.

"Yoongi, I don't feel like having something. It's useless. This life seems meaningless, " she coughs, "Ev-everything around me seems blur. The only thing that welcomes my sight is pitch darkness, " her voice shakes while she tries to speak. Her voice faintly completes the last part of her sentence. The only thing that blurred her sight was salty water that dripped down into the soil, the ground.

Yoongi ignores the lump forming in his throat and heaves a sigh before speaking, " Yuna, you have to take care of yourself, for me, for yourself, for our future!" He holds her chin turning her gaze towards himself, " You've to live! Please... eh?" The female nods while taking in the breathtaking view in front of her eyes, the Prince.

He kisses her temples.

Everything may change after tomorrow, his and the Princess's wedding ceremony. He's fazed.

On the other hand, while they were in each other's embrace their was someone not fancied by the view of the so-called two lovers.

"Who's she?" Asks a deep female voice.

"She's his highness's mistress, " Soora answers.

"I'd like to squarely know everything about her,"

" Yuna, daughter of the decreased Royal Physician, she's served the Royal family since she was young. At the age of sixteen she started to help her father in his work, securing much recognition and praise as she specialises in medicine and herbs. She'd saved many lives, including the crown Prince." Answers Soora in low voice.

" I haven't heard about her in the Royal medical department. Does she still work?"(cocks the head and looks to the side, brows frowned)

"No. Since his highness-"

"...asked to not serve as a physician?" The maiden nods as her sentence gets completed.

"Ah...yes, to keep her safe." Soora adds hesitantly.

" Like keeping her to himself?" The maiden nods. " Controlling?(scoffs softly while smirking) I like it. "

The maiden looks at her in disbelief as she walks towards the lovebirds.
She tries to warn," But, your highness-" Nari shows her palm as a signal for her not to follow her further, halting the distressed woman in her tracks. While staying put behind the tree, she watches the Princess's steps, delicately moving further and standing right beside the dazed humans.

The Princess heaves a deep sigh. She turns her head towards them for a second and again looks at the Royal lake in front of her. Her hands rested behind her, and she stood confidently their. She for sure, had something in her mind. She smirks when the other two acknowledged her presence and discomfort embraced them as if they were committing some sin.

They get on their feet and straighten their attires as if the creased fabric would speak something against them, narrating some unholy they didn't even actually commit.

_____________________________________________

(A/N)
I'll update the next episode soon, I'm editing it.
Haha btw you may imagine Nari's voice as you wish, I have a little deep voice so I wrote it that way (caz I like my voice @-@ )
Have a great night/day!♡