《Episode 15》

After the marriage ceremony, all the guests watch the cultural representation of the Kingdoms of Daegu and Gwacheon. Activities like ancient folklore : dances,songs, plays, etc. were presented by the commoners in the ceremonial hall, infront of the people of Daegu and the monarchs invited to witness the Royal betrothal.

The Royal couple gets blessed by the people. They keep silent while sitting next to each other. None says a word. Well, typically they didn't had anything to talk mutually, at the moment. And, while being busy in the social mannerisms, it's safe to say they didn't have time to converse. Although, the crown Prince keeps checking her every now and then, when the Princess receives gifts and good wishes.

Yoongi wore a purple ceremonial hanbok with jade on his belt and hair tied and covered with a black headgear and crowned with myeonrugwan(crown). (I'm not mentioning trousers as skirts were worn, you can just imagine the underwear necessities ). While, Nari wore a hwarot robe (ceremonial robe), the lavish crimson robe with embroidered pattern on it. A jade waistband settles on her waist and a blue daran chima (skirt), the golden patterns made it look expensive, her hear tied up with a headgear and a crown.

Kim Seok-jin walks up to them, he smiles warmly to the newly weds.

"So, it's finally the day of your wedding, my young lady," he chuckles endearingly. Kim Taehyung joins his brother, standing by his side he rests his hands behind himself.

"It's finally time! She'll spend rest of her life with her husband," Taehyung smirks putting his palm crossing his heart in a dramatic way. The Princess chuckles darkly for a moment and turns expressionless. Yes, she mocked him. She makes faces mocking him, somewhat annoyed by her brother. Yoongi watches them silently.

"Your highness, I hope you keep our only sister happy. Although, I won't say to protect her because that might offend her, " Seokjin chuckles winking at his sister and then turns towards the Prince again. " She's a charming lady, please..." he pats her head slightly while gazing her with adoration, "...take care of her, for me," he smiles, not forgetting to hide his worries ridden eyes under that contagious smile, while doing so.

Yoongi glances the Princess and nods. "I'll."

He hears a light scoffs from his left side, the Princess. He doesn't say much and they converse lightheartedly before the two Princes left to their own allotted seats.

They all greet and stay put to their seats. It didn't felt like the two Royalties got tied up in a knot called marriage. Everything just happened and it was already done when it hit them, that they indeed were.

Guests started to depart from the venue as it seemed like they've met everyone. People were wrapping up their stuffs and preparing to leave.

Only to their surprise one last guest, a young male in his early twenties steps up near the couple and smirks. Dressed lavishly, his well built body and composed form gave off dominant vibe, appears. Guarded with two armoured soldiers never leaving his side, he gestures the gifts he bought from his Kingdom as a token of wishes, to be passed by, to the servants and carriers.

"Greetings and good wishes to the newly wed Royal couple of Daegu," he glances at them.

"King of Busan, it's pleasure to have you hear on our wedding," Yoongi greets back nonchalantly.

Nari watches him turn towards herself, she stays collected.

"It's been a while, the Princess of Gwacheon, " he smiles. His mischievous grin irritates the female."You look gorgeous as always, " he complements. She just narrows her eyes softly and lightly smiles back. She haven't seen him before, well not that she remembers. Yoongi noticed how the male's been gazing the Princess for a good amount of time.