《Episode 19》

As the readers are aware that this book is strictly for 18+ and has mature content, should refrain if uncomfortable with such disturbing actions and words. The warning has already been given prior the beginning of the book and it's given again. So, if uncomfortable, please do refrain! It is impossible to warn before hand in every chapter, also because it spoils the content. I hope the readers co-operate and don't report this book. Thank you!

...............................................................................

Yoongi looks at Nari. "What did she just say?"

She strides towards the soft mattress
and pats by her side. The Prince perplexed, checks if the woman is high or something. The air feels stiff and rigid. The air passageway isn't of much help as not even a single leaf swirls outside the window.

"Do I need to repeat myself, your highness?"

The Prince who was absent mindedly looking outside the window hopelessly, turn his gaze towards the female. Her white jeogori with floral designs embroidered in it shines in his eyes. The off-white pearl like attire attracts and seeks his attention. He's again zoning out. Maybe, he shouldn't have drunk so much. But he didn't drink much, not as much as Nari did. She is... well...she seems perfectly sober. Ironically, he was mocking her yet a while ago for her gibberish and unstable tongue when he himself seems intoxicated. Maybe it's the Gwacheon's liquor...

He sighs, closing his eyes to assume his composure to a more calmer one. She has a sharp tongue or is a rude person, he doesn't like the way she talks to him. To much dominance has never pleased him infact, he'd like the people around him as gullible and obedient. But, he's ready to take it all which comes after this. "It's for the political relationship, that's it! I cannot ruin it," he reminds himself again. He is..., perhaps he'll try to be at his best.

"For the Kingdom!" He reminds himself.

The lad walks up to where she gestured him to sit but doesn't take a seat. He stands there. His hands rested on his back. Although her body gestures are graceful her words are as blunt as the handle of a sharp sword, ready to hit hard on anyone and everone's nape, to make them unconscious. Two sided weapon are always his favourite, he enjoys to play but, at this moment, he wishes her not to be one of them.

"What's on her small head? " He side eyes her and silently observes her as if reading a book. Reading a book but unable to flip the cover to get to the pages.

She takes her ear-accessory off, followed by her hair pin and ornaments. Setting her brunette hair loose around her waist, she tugs a part of it behind her ear. The male watches her settle on the bed now, looking straight at him. What does she intend to do? He brooded his head but had nothing predictable. "Will she consummate the marriage?" The Prince thinks to himself. Nonetheless, he cannot presume any of the possibilities yet. Not until she confesses herself.

The Princess walks towards him and gently pushes him on the cushion, accidentally making him fall. It seems even her movements are clumsy. She sure didn't intend to put him in such a position that he couldn't be defined as seated nor slept. His elbows supporting him, to not to fall on the mattress flat. "What are you doing?" A voice, hoarseness evident in it, vibrates through Yoongi's cord. His breath hitch at her close proximity. He keeps a close observation on the female's movements. He cannot trust her. He must stay focused. Her expressionless face tangles more strings in confusion, captivating his pulses, he feels restless. Why did he even come here? He would have made some excuses to dodge this circumstance. He would have been with Yuna instead. What did he thought, to comfort her? Huh! What a dickhead step.... not that he can escape now. So, face it!

Yoongi flinches momentarily when Nari pulls his robe to the side. She feels uncomfortable by the look on her face. To her surprise he was well dressed underneath. She internally smirks sarcastically. He came to fuck her all dressed? Wouldn't all male just be more excited to have sex , to pleasure themselves , to claim someone's innocence ? Or is he too loyal to his only mistress?

She places a few candles on the table and a lamp, over their head, hanging from the ceiling. Her eyes never leaving his figure.

His scarlet scar seemed reddish and more on the urge to ooze blood rushing down his face like a painful tear, but nothing happens. He's seated underneath her frame just letting her do what she desires. He feels like cheating on Yuna. He has talked about it and she allowed him just for the sake of his father, the King of Daegu and for Daegu. But still his heart bites thinking things that should be prohibited. He should push her away! He should run away! He mentally prepares himself. He would let her make him hers. But! He mentally promises himself that he won't enjoy or take pleasure in any of the activities that may now take place. He'd just fulfill his duties as the Royal heir and would be done with her. He shuts his eyes and sucks a breath in. Why does she intimidate him? It is the alcohol! It must be alcohol!

"Do you prefer to lay on the bed or be seated, your highness?" Somehow he hates her referring him at the moment. He despises her voice. He hates the impulse that seductive voice brings. The bitter taste stays in his mouth on his tongue but he says nothing. Why does she even care to ask him? Isn't she already doing what she desires. An act of kindness as a lady for show? Huh!

Nari observes his displeased expressions. She speaks, " Sit up and rest your back on the headboard." He does it as asked. "Can you strip a bit, I mean...so that I can have an excess to your left shoulder?" Yoongi looks at her with more confusion. "She's out of her mind. Such a kinky to be a lady." He sighs and almost rips his upper-body clothings haphazardly in subtle annoyance. "Do whatever you want, and get over with it already, " he's so lost in the scents of the candles , it slips out of his mouth.

A shocked look flashes over Nari's face. "What do you mean?" His annoyance bites her nerves. Yoongi doesn't utter another word for he assumes it to be a wrong move. He doesn't want to upset her in any means. He'd assured the King that he'll be a good husband to her, for their Kingdom. He would keep his happiness in the line if it demands to. He shouldn't spoil the Princess's mood more as he already has made a mistake past night. He was caught with his mistress. Although the Princess was drunk but she still remembered everything. It alarming. He had planned to make her drink until she passed out but it seems totally opposite situation. Although, he's been quite good at holding his liquor, no matter how strong it must be. Still he feels dizzy. Or did the Princess mix something in the drink and she had identical plan? The only difference is hers worked.

Nari examines his expressionless face which annoys her, but she doesn't show it.

"Your highness?" She calls.

__________________________________________

(A/N)
Please don't forget to vote and follow for updates from me as I would say any notice in my conversation board about my updating schedules. Thank you!