《Episode 22》

The smell of rose tickles her nostrils. It has always been like this around the days of her childhood. She never really knew why. Is she allergic to roses or is it that even if it is beautiful thing , have had a side effect on her because they are found in here, in Daegu? Either way, she never really consulted it with the physician. It felt unnecessary to talk about such ridiculous topic. She has much more important subjects which needed her attention than the roses and petals ; she has sheer chaos and sharp draggers in her heart. She has open wounds which neither bleed nor heal.

She changes her gaze over her figure silhouette: drenched in mixed substances ironically, smells good on her. Any person passing by would get mesmerised in her intoxicating scent, just like witchcraft works. Addictive poison which, where it saves you, it kills a little bit too.

Her form as the Princess of Gwacheon is so delicate and cherry to the ones sight but , her, the 'Na-ri' is notoriously beautiful and charming. One might think of her as a nine tailed fox- cunning, witty, ambitious, merciless, mischievous, stealth as a person.
The only thing that is common in both personalities is that they are both skillfull in their jobs.

"And with that , whoever person is with her has to make peace with her. She's a hard nut to crack. But once you get to know her she is really warm as the steamed waterbody. Flexible, adjusting and warm. Which warms your life!" Says Seok-jin as he munches his breakfast and smiles with his mouthful, endearingly. Yoongi half-smiles, awkwardly.

Seokjin had invited his brother-in-law, wishing to have his breakfast with him in his private chambers . Yoongi didn't anticipate such invitation from the crown Prince of Gwacheon. So apparently, the two crown Princes were having a political cum family breakfast. Any one who heard it, presumably thought that itself but who knew Seokjin had other intentions. He's been talking about his younger sister all the way. Did it piss Yoongi? Yes. Could he do anything about it? No. Why , you ask? Of course it's the relationships and his father who are weighing heavier than his interest, weighting on his shoulders to keep him from standing in the middle of a conversation which is only one sided and leave for the sake of his sanity.

Seokjin isn't dumb. He can read it all clear on the Prince's face- " He's irritated. As expected. Young man has his heart somewhere else and head somewhere. " He thinks.
Jin smiles knowingly.

" I take your silence as you aren't interested in my sister, I see." He rests his face in his palm supporting it with two fingers and thumb. And, stares at the wine glass that is filled in the other's hand.

" I prefer to listen than to speak in between when someone is talking with such enthusiasm, your highness, " says Yoongi. This time without a muscle of his face twitching. He's calm and collected while he speaks. Jin sighs deeply making sure it is audible to the Prince.

" None." Then pauses in mid and glances at the Prince, Seokjin stares at Yoongi and smirks. A devilish smirk. No one can think that he has a smirk like that. An innocent and harmless looking man seemed a maniac right now.

Yoongi observes and clears his throat. "Pardon?"

"None has ever been disinterested in my sister and chose someone else over her. They can't live a peaceful life, you know." He glares Yoongi with an invisible mist of gloom around himself. He tilts his head a little, not too much but enough to show his sarcastic behaviour and unhappiness.

Yoongi observes everything. He smiles softly. "I fear, I'm still oblivious to your intentions, your highness. "

"Rumours has it, you have some whore to warm your bed. " Seokjin lifts his brow and leans a little back, comfortably and enough to announce his authoritative position. Yoongi clenches his jaws his eyes dart towards the other's, straight.