《Episode 12》

The next day, the Princess wakes up with her throbbing head. She hardly remembers what happened last night as the last memory she could faintly recall was her drinking to sleep, in her own chambers. A lot happened last day. She needed something to divert her attention and relax for a bit.

She recalls how painful was the sight of the poor man. It reminded her of the innocents' bloodshed, she failed to save once.

"I hope you are resting well, in your afterlife..." she looks at the ceiling above her head as her eyes damp with the flooding emotionals. She sniffs. "I cannot cry," heaving a sigh she quickly rubs her face, denying her tears to flow down her cheeks as she gulps her tears in. She sucks in the air and gets out of her bed.

She's dressed in a crimson attire, her skirt designed in foreign patterns. It's imported. She puts on aquamarine pendant and matching gold belt. A pair of silver bracelets on her either hands and hairpin with Phoenix design suited her well. She looks lavish yet delicately dressed.

She couldn't sit ideal and wait for her wedding. She's here for a reason and should start her work now. She asked her personal handmaiden from Gwacheon to be at her service from now on and dismissed extra trainee-maidens, excusing her for not being used to many people around her, she's granted the permission to choose her maidens as she pleased.

She calls one of the Palace's maidens and asks her to meet in her chambers.

"It's me at your service, your highness!" The maiden enters the Princess's chamber and kneeling down she introduces herself. "My name is Soora, your highness. "

"So you've served almost all the Royalty here, I'm informed. " the Princess raises her right eyebrow, her demeanour demanding answer to which the maiden nods in approval.

"As you know that I would soon be part of the Royal family and wife to the crown Prince of Daegu. " she hears her carefully to where the Princess was heading towards. " I would like to know about the people in the Palace. I feel it intimidating to not being familiar to anything in a foreign place like this,for me. I'd appreciate if you could guide me and help me to know the people here. " The Princess smiles fondly appearing much like a curious child on her first day of schooling, willing to know about the teacher has to teach her.

Soora giggles. The Princess's genuine interest to know the place before her wedding and taking her duties seriously, made her believe in her generosity. She agrees to help," That would be a great pleasure to me, your highness, " she bows smiling warmly.

"You may ask me anything, and I'll help you with all I have."

"Great! I'd like to know about the rules that run around the Palace. I noticed, their are certain ways people do things. " Nari pouts.

"There are, but first, you need to know about the danger that you have right now. Since you are soon to be the bride of his highness, people may try to hurt you. " she nods and pulls her lips into a thin line. " You mustn't go anywhere around the Palace without a company. Even, when you are in your chambers, you shouldn't stay alone. " she added. The Princess nods.

"Then stay with me!" The Princess smiles cheekily. The woman laughs feeling light around her, she says, " I still serve his majesty though, I need to juggle my job then." She jokes. The Princess didn't take it as a joke untill. A woman walks in her chambers and informs that Yoongi had summoned Soora in his chambers.

"Now?" She questions blinking her eyes. The messager nods. She looks at the Princess with disappointment in her eyes.

The Princess chuckles, "It's okay, you may leave. But don't forget to what I asked you. And yes! Please keep this as our little secret. Umm...it's embarrassing to let someone else know about this..." the Princess looks down unsure.