《Episode 23》

A figure runs through the hallways of the Royal Palace of Daegu. At a speed , it flashes through the dark- undiscovered areas. The silent part of the Palace- the abundant part of the Palace.

The wind seems chill for the fall is around the corner but the mid-day sun makes up for it , the sun shines the brightest today. Just before any dark clouds can engulf it , the Sun enjoys its freedom. The birds are silent, unnaturally and the crickets and beatles have long gone... the unsettling silence registered in the Palace hallways- is 'unnatural '

Na-ri's interest of the place peaked it's height when she first stepped in this area. That day, it seemed so alien when aligned with her nerves. There was someone, for sure but only if she could walk a little further...

It doesn't matter now. Yes, she has to be alert but she can enjoy herself in this new place, exploring, nonetheless! Her then bleeding hand needs some attention, too. She wrapped it up with a cloth. She can meet that middle aged man now that everything seems settled than yesterday, she thought.

The new commands have been imposed and a different section of broad-shouldered armour bearers have been assigned to their posts ; the King and the Crown Prince of Daegu has insured the most tight security of the Palace; with Kyung entrusting the security check ups to his son, Min Yoongi.

The Princess strolls to the sideway of the second level of the Palace where the Palace Gardens are . She walks further with her few maidens that arguably forced themselves on her to not leave her, out of their sight even for a breathing moment.

They escort the Princess to the Royal physician's chambers or the Healing centre of the Palace. One of the maidens, Ra-ya knocks the door and announces, " Her Royal highness, the Princess of Gwacheon has arrived to get herself examined. The Physician is requested to be prepared as she enters. "

Somehow, the Physician knew that the Princess could possibly ask about the man, but what must he supposedly answer her is what makes him ponder his mind; for he knew, he has failed to meet his part of deal and will regret it soon. "She'll for sure behead me soon. Oh, Lord! Oh, my ancestors! Please, save me! I don't want to die ,yet. Oh my...oh my..." he wishes some miracle to take place and send someone to save him from the wrath of this young lady.

Two fingers snap him out of his trance back to reality - Raya. " Ahem! AHEM! Her Royal highness needs her wounds to get checked up. Please, get started with your work before she commands to behead you," she teases in a low whisper while uttering the last few words.

"I'll be be-head today, anyway..." the terrified physician mumbled.

A deep female voice approaches him. The footsteps so delicate any being can tell they belong to a graceful Royalty. " Please, treat my wounds and prescribe some medications that heals it quickly. " She speaks in an nonchalantly even tone while observing the whole room as she speaks.

"Y-yes , your highness! " he examines the hasty cut on her palm and his eyes narrows. "B-but your wounds will only heal once you let it rest, your highness. 'Cause..." he pauses and contemplates whether to say the possible reason why she got the wound or should he just keep shut and treat her ' scarlet about to be a scar - wound.

"This might scar... But it doesn't seem like it matters to her." He looks up for a split second and back on focusing on the cut. "She has many of them in her hand. Usually, Royalties fear scars but it seems like she enjoys them as her best ornaments. And this one is similar to that of the man she brought here. Does t-that m-m-mean ...she's here for him?" He sweats under his own skin, chills run down his spin and his head hurts as he finally understands the presence of the Princess.