《Episode 7》

" Who's that ?"

"It's me...don't you recognise me, Nari?"

" No ! I'm not dreaming, am I?" The Princess whimpers. Her unsteady body shakes at the sight. The unstable hard ground freezing her feet, cold. She moves closer to the figure. The room turns to a valley with open ground, darkness obscures the Princess's vision making it harder to look clearly. She still, walks closer in hopes to hug the figure, she's been longing for.

She takes another step closer almost hitting the ground she crashes on her knees. The muddy ground soiling her attire. She looks up. Why wasn't she stopped from falling into the pit of dirt? Disgust all over her face, she's raged, she tries to speak but soon gets muffled by something, something unfamiliar.

Now what she saw horrifies her! The figure drenched in blood, the face so bruised, unrecognisable, but she very well knew who the person was. She screams , shouts, wiggles vigorously to snap out of her hostage's hold.

She looks around, it's the battlefield, now that it's getting clearer she watches around, the grip which holded her slips away, freeing her.

She attempts to run in the direction of the collapsed figure but ends up tripping on something. A bloodied hand. She looks around and sees the unstable ground was nothing like a flat surface we call earth but she's standing on the many dead bodies of armoured and unarmoured people.

Her lips quiver at the horrific site. Her feet and attire were drenched in red blood of God knows how many people.

But then everything just turns to black, only a faint voice audible. Her mind hazed by an awful feeling. She wakes up, sweat soaked clothes tightly hugged her skin.

"It was a nightmare..."She mutters. A hand rests on her head to which she flinches.

" Nari ! Are you alright?" To her surprise it was Taehyung who came to wake her up. He wished to roam around the Palace and Seokjin adviced him to join Nari, since she'll do the same.

"Ye-yes..." she whispers silently.

" Are you sure?" Taehyung doubts but doesn't speak further once she nods.

"I'll accompany you on your Palace tour," returning to his usual demeanour, he simply says.

"Let me be ready first, " maiden who prepared her a warm bath escorted her towards the Royal washing area which reminded her of a fantasy. The walls painted white and worked with silver and gold. She dropps herself in the pool of water as her bathrobe slips off her shoulders.

She closes her eyes. Just for a while. An image of two hooded eyes piercing her soul re-emerges from her subconscious mind. She fluttered her eyes open and shakes her head, and then, the image of the King ,she remembers the way he laughed, and she grits her teeth getting herself out of the pool.

--

" You took an age, my beloved sister," Taehyung scoffs, "I thought you intended to take a nap over there,"he gestures dramatically with his handfan.

"Why do you even carry that stupid fan everywhere? " annoyed by his brother's sarcasm she returns the scoff and gives a cold shoulder to him.

The Prince scoffs harder, and mocks her.

"Your highnesses, I'm here as your guide," the two siblings looks in unison and nods simultaneously to the confused servant.

The day went with them going around from visiting library to garden to the hall to finally they halt on their way back to their chambers while passing by the practice field.

Clang ~
Swoosh ~
CLANG!

Two Swordsmen practicing sparing to polish their skills, halts Nari's steps as the others following her stop simultaneously.

"Seriously? Now you're going to admire their fighting skills? Duh," Taehyung rolls his eyes at her which she didn't even bat an eye to.

The Princess tilting her head aside walks closer and enters the training field.

"They've different skills to handle certain charges...I haven't seen people fighting like, like that," Nari observer them for a bit, too long actually, the men stops by the unfamiliar lady who emerged between their session.

"She must be a Royal, " one whispers to another. "But what is a lady doing in the practice field?" He added.

The other just shrugs and walks towards the Royalty. "Miss..." they bow .

Understandingly the Princess speaks, "Nari, the Princess of Gwacheon ," she introduces herself to them. Hurriedly they drop to their knees and bow down low.

"Please raise, you're older than me," her small gesture raises them on their feet again.

"I'm war lord of the Daegu's armoury, your highness " the man who's skills shinned the Princess's eyes introduced himself. The other introduced himself as his assistant.

The Princess nods. Taehyung who saw everything, grumpy by his grumbling stomach interrupt them.

"Did you acknowledge the Prince of Gwacheon?" asks the men drenched in sweat. They both immediately bow low to show their respect not interested to get in any trouble, since the Prince appeared annoyed.

"Com'on brother, don't be such an arse ," ashamed of her brother's attitude she eyed him sternly and apologises the men to which they just smile awkwardly, still with heavy breathes.

"I see you have great skills in sparing! I could feel the thrill by just watching at you both," the Princess compliments them in hopes to be acquaintances with them. Is she friendly and has bubbly nature? No. The war lord's skills are most precious to the kingdom as the army depends on him; knowing his skills would let the princess to discover more about how the army of Daegu worked and promised victories in the most miserable wars so effortlessly. It'd help her to learn new skills too. Hmm...whitty? Of course! The life of being a Royalty never was as pleasurable as it may seem.

"I wish, if I could learn a few moves from you..."

"...Ho-seok , Jung Ho-seok," he flashes his white, diamonds like teeth.

"Oh! You!" Ho-seok exclaims acknowledging the new person enter the training field. The Princess and Prince of Gwacheon turns their head towards that direction, which was behind them and saw a male walking out of the field immediately.

"Is he leaving already?" Nari mutters to herself.

"Who's that person with such attitude?" Taehyung scrawls gritting his teeth in pure rage.

Ho-seok gulps a lump in his throat and mentions the name, the person whom the Princess awaited to encounter and cross paths with, the whole way along.

"H-he's the crown prince-" the latter didn't get to compete his words as the raged Princess clenches her jaws and speaks, "He may be whoever, but turning their back at their guests without even caring to introduce themselves? Well guess what ?! If he doesn't want to introduce himself then I'd make it easy for him!" With that Nari runs behind him leaving the others in utter shock, except Taehyung.

"Here she goes..." he shakes his head knowing well what would be followed after this. Loving the drama he follows her,"It'd be fun!" He smiles.

The war lord and the guards look at each other dumbfounded and Hoseok follows after Taehyung hurriedly.

________________________________________________
(A/N)

I hope you wait for a little while, while I write the other part. Ik this part is boring but please bare with me!😭
I'm trying to update as soon as possible but lol😭 I'm too lazy...

Anyways, please vote to let me know you are enjoying the story. Eh?
Stay safe and take care of yourself, you're doing great!I hope you know your worth.♡