[<1>] ⁽⁽ Missing badly ⁾⁾

Edited

I

t was a beautiful morning, the sun shines brightly and peeking inside the room of jungkook , letting him know that it was morning already. pretty boy was laying on the bed while his back was facing the window.

In this beautiful morning the pretty boy does not look so good his eyes was gossy , nose was red , his lips was bleeding little , seems as he bite his lips.

He was looking at his room wall which was not decorated by Beautiful scenery photo frame , the room was not decorated by flowers pots , the whole room was not decorated by cute and beautiful photos.

The whole room was decorated by his and his husband photo frame all over in the room, in the wall.

He slowly stood up from his bed and went closer to those pictures which was hanging in the wall.

His legs stop when he reached to the wall and start to admiring the photos with teary eyes , his hand slowly reach to touch those photos and the tears start to coming flow from his beautiful doe eyes.

// Flashback 1 years ago //

"Tae let's take selfie" jungkook said to his husband who was currently working on the laptop, his voice Gaines the attention of his beloved husband who looked at him, jungkook was carrying a phone in his hand.

"Sure baby kook why not" taehyung said and the black hair male smile widely and take a selfie with his husband who smiled.

"Ok so now give me my kisses hm?" Taehyung stated to jungkook who giggle and sat on taehyung's lap and smatched his lips with his husband , soon they start to move their lips

Slowly and kissed eachother softly , after some minutes they broke the kiss and looked at eachother with heart eyes.

Then taehyung kissed his forehead softly "Ok so now you go and sleep it's already late hm?" Taehyung whispered and pecked jungkook lips who pout cutely.

"But I want to cuddle with you hubby" jungkook said and looked at taehyung with his doe eyes.

Taehyung just chukled at his cute pretty baby husband. He nodded and picked jungkook up in his arms and jungkook warped his arms and legs around taehyung.

Jungkook kept his head on his chest and soon they reached their bedroom , taehyung open the door with his legs and went inside the room , he gently placed jungkook on the bed and then he too layed on the bed.

Beside jungkook who immediately laid his head on his husband chest who took the blanket and covered their body upto waist and wrapped his hands around his jungkook's waist, pulling him closer to his body and drift to sleep.

But before they sleep they both said good night and pick eachother lips lovely.

// End of flashback //

After remembering Their lovely dovely past moment jungkook start to sobbing loudly "I-i'm m-missing y-you b-badly h-hubby" he choke on his tears and touch the photo which he took in the past with Taehyung.

When he touched the photos his tears start to fall down from his eyes like a river because he just can't believe that his love is no more.

It really hard for him to just adjust without his life partner in his life.

After his parents died taehyung was the one who used to take care of jungkook , jungkook was just 17 when he lost his parents, from that time jungkook become a quiet boy. He use to stay quiet and smile? Oh! It was far away he didn't even use to react on a single things.

After when taehyung come to his life he again start to smile like before.

But he still was quite , cute and innocent guy he hated mafia world , But when he started grow feeling for taehyung in his heart, he did not think that taehyung is a mafia king of Korea and America.

He just accept that he love taehyung and that's it. taehyung was the one who confessed his feelings to jungkook who don't reject him he said ‹yes› to taehyung.

They both date eachother for 3 years and get married and it's been 2 years of their marriage and 4 month of Taehyung's die he still can't forget him and how can he? Taehyung is his everything , his breath , his love , his life , his husband , his everything.

Then how can he forget him this easily. No, he just can't forget his taehyung he love him so much and he still do but he didn't have his love of his life with him anymore.

When they both were dating eachother a fear was on jungkook heart and the fear is about loosing taehyung , whenever taehyung went to another place for his work

Jungkook always think 'is he ok? , is he eating his meals properly? , is he over working?' this kind of thing come in his mind.

He was scared to loose taehyung he use to wander what will he do if taehyung won't with him? , will he able to breathe without taehyung? , Will he be able to smile without taehyung? , Will he be able to survive without taehyung? This all what he wandered.

Even tho he sometime get nightmare that taehyung leave him for forever making him sceard as hell , AND now that nightmare come true he lost his love for forever and now his love will never come back to him.

He was in his deep thought that he don't even know that someone is watching him with tears on that person eyes.

_________________________________

Love you all guys hope you'll will love my ff «Mafia's revenge» this is the chapter 1 I'll upload chapter 2 soon just give your
Love and votes♡

Sorry for mistake but this is my first ff so ಥ‿ಥ

Do comments guys let me know this ff is good or not🥺

Author : hey you all! My loves I edited the chapter. To be honest, it was so boring.