[<17>] ⁽⁽ Meet him again ⁾⁾

________________________________________________

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook woke up and followed his morning routine. and went down.

🥀

"Kook you wake up?"

Yugyeom asked jungkook when he saw the younger coming down.

Without giving any answer jungkook went to kitchen and drank cold water.

"Are you ok?"

Yugyeom asked when he see jungkook drinking cold water from fridge in morning.

"Yeah"

Jungkook said in cold voice.

Jungkook walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

Yugyeom followed him in confuesd was written in his face , seeing jungkook cold and rude in morning.

"Something is bothering you?"

Yugyeom asked softly. Jungkook closed his and laid his on the couch and let out a big sigh.

"What happened to you, tell me"

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at yugyeom who's looking worried for him.

"i don't know myself what happened with me , i don't know myself what i want."

Yugyeom pulled younger into a tight hug.

"I know what happened with you , you're missing taehyung , aren't you?"

Jungkook closed his and a tears dropped down from his beautiful eyes.

Yugyeom hugged jungkook even more tightly when he felt jungkook hot tears in his shoulder.

Both of them remained the same for a while then after some time Jungkook back away and wiped his tears.

"Are you ok now?"

Yugyeom asked trying to sound soft because he's just near to cry , seeing his beat friend like this.

Jungkook nodded.

"I'm hungry"

Jungkook said and pout cutely , making yugyeom chukled and nodded his head and went to kitchen to make something for breakfast.

When Yugyeyan left, Jungkhok closed his eyes and said in law voice.

"I miss you so much hubby"

After that both of them had breakfast and Jungkook in his room and yugyeom in his room was getting ready to go shopping.

Both of them came to the living room after getting ready.

"Jungkook let's go"

Jungkook just hummed in answer and both of left went out from the house.

••••••••

both of them reached the mall.