[<2>] ⁽⁽ Become a mafia? ⁾⁾

"K..kook?" Someone call jungkook , jungkook turn around and looked at the person and his tears start to fall none stop after seeing the person in front of him.

Jungkook waste no time and immediately run towards the person and hug the person tightly like his life depend of him , the person hug him back tightly.

That person's tears also started coming. He started rubbing jungkook in the back, was trying to pacify jungkook , But jungkook was not taking the name of being calm, even jungkook started crying loudly.

"calm down jungkook i can understand your problem" He said breaking the hug and looked at jungkook who's not looking so good he's looking so pale so weak messy hair eyes gossy and red .

"H-hyung p-please tell-tell him t-to c-come back to m-me p-please I-i.. c-can't leave w-without h-him p-please" Jungkook said between his sobbing and hug that person again and start to cry in that person chest.

The person hug him back again and close his eyes and tears started to coming from his eyes too he just can't see jungkook like this broken totally broken.

"I can understand you koo but p-please calm down first and..and then talk with me hm?" That person said and kissed jungkook forehead softly who nodded slowly in his chest.

After sometime jungkook calm down a bit but his sobbing were not leaving. Jimin made jungkook to sit on the bed and  sit beside him then placed jungkook head on his chest.

"How are you feeling now? are you ok?" Jimin asked "I'm fine jimine hyung" Jungkook said in his low voice but that was enough for jimin to hear.

"It's been 4 month and you still not forget him?" Well Jimin knew jungkook can never forget his husband but still he asked and jungkook looked at jimin "it's not so much easy hyung. I love him from 5 years , I love him at first sight how can I forget him?"

"Point_but tell me one thing_if you love him then you can do anything for him right?" Jimin asked jungkook "yes Hyung I can do anything for my hubby"

"THEN TAKE REVENGE OF YOUR HUSBAND DEATH" jimin said and jungkook immediately looked at him with wide eyes "w..what r.. revenge?" Jungkook asked and jimin nod his head while getting up from the bed.

"Yes kook you should take revenge for your hubby" jungkook too get up from the bed "but how?" He asked bit nervously "become a mafia take taehyung place and take your revenge"

Jungkook eyes wide open he just can't believe what just heard he hate mafia world so much how can he became a mafia his eyes filled with tears by sudden decision.

"W..what b..but I..I can't do this I..I hate m..mafia world I..I just can't Hyung p.. please" jungkook said and his tears start so falling down from his eyes.

"Why!!!?? You can't huh?? He's your husband , don't you wanna know? Why they kill your husband? Don't you wanna know who killed your husband? Don't you??!!!" Jimin yelled at jungkook angrily.

"Y..yes I wanna know why they k..kill my hubby? Who killed my hubby , b..but I don't wanna be a mafia" jungkook said making jimin more angry.

"Oh really and you really think that without becoming a mafia you can find out who killed your husband , why they killed him , remember one thing kook taehyung also don't like mafia world but after his parents death he became a when someone killed his parents he took his father's place and become a mafia king and almost killed that person who killed his parents but someone killed taehyung and now it's your time to become a mafia now it's your time to finish them kill everyone who killed your husband kook find out who killed your husband take your revenge jungkook

There is no harm in crying like this, we are with you to take revenge the death of your husband, do not consider yourself alone, we will help you in find those people and kill them together" jimin said and jungkook remember his past with Taehyung.