[<32>] ⁽⁽ make out ⁾⁾

V run inside the forest which was so deef. He just run run and run he don't even realise how deep he has come into the forest. He stopped, he's tired and worried sick.

He looked around just to found dark tall trees everywhere. And he understand that he's in middle of the forest and he don't even remember where is the way to go back.

And how can he went back without jungkook. He flip his hairs back with his right hand in frustrated. Angry is all over his body but still he's worried sick for jungkook.

His presence is loosing. His grip get tighten in this hair and his knees give up. He fall down on the ground "jungkook!!!!!!" He shout jungkook's name while looking up to the sky.

His tears is already falling down from his eyes but then his eyes wide open when he heard a voice he's dying for "V-vsii" The voice was so low but at the same time it's hurtful.

As soon as V heard the voice he couldn't help but a small smile come into his lips. He immediately get up from the ground and look around, searching for the owner of the voice.

"Jungkook it's you right! Please tell me where are you??" V asked with happy eyes but still tears on his eyes. V again looked around and his eyes stopped when he saw something like fingers.

Jungkook's fingers.

He immediately run there and saw jungkook on a ditch falling inside it. Some scratches on his hands and face not much.

"Oh my god jungkook how" he waste no time and started to find the things from which he can pull jungkook out from the ground ditch.

But his bad luck. There is nothing like he can save jungkook for. He greeted his teeth in angry. But he leave finding and went back to jungkook.

"Don't worry jungkook I'll save you here held my hands come on try you'll come out" he said with hopefull voice and stretched his hand for jungkook who held V hands which was automatically slipped but then V held jungkook tightly.

"Yeah now try to push yourself up ok, and I'll pull you up" V said before started to pull jungkook up. It's really hard tho but jungkook don't give up he push himself up and V pull him up.

Jungkook put his left hand on the ground and push himself up and finally he came out. V hugged jungkook tightly and pecking his head Continuously.

"Are you ok? Oh god I was so worried sick" V asked the younger who hugged back V before answering "I woke up early today and wanted to see the place so I stared to see the place..

But then I don't even realise when and how I come into the forest. I was about to go back but then I saw a s-snake it's was too back and looking at me. I don't think anything and started to run run and run and come this deeply into the forest and fall into the ditch. I was so scared, some bad thought was coming inside my mind. I was thinking that this is my las- "

"Shut up jungkook if I'm here nothing will happen to you" this is what melt jungkook's heart. V was angry and hurt because of him but still not seeing jungkook in front of his for a second is like dying to him.

"I'm sorry" jungkook slowly said and bruises his face deep into the neck of the elder. V also closed his eyes and hugged jungkook tightly keeping his close.

Now he sigh in relief. Jungkook in arms is the most prettiest things. V was waiting for this moment to happen , jungkook hinself buried his face deep into his neck.

After sometime they broke the hug and looked into each other eyes. "i found you but..I don't remember the way back to our tent." Jungkook eyes went widen at V's words.

"What?? N-now how will be go back?" Jungkook asked in shock. But don't know why he's feeling happy to. "It's ok don't worry we'll find the way first let me call hobi Hyung"