[<5>] ⁽⁽ flashback ⁾⁾

In hotel with taekook

Taehyung and jungkook they both reached their booked hotel jungkook was so tired and taehyung too.

They both went to their room and taehyung put the bags on the floor and jungkook set on the bed.

"Baby are you tired?" Taehyung asked to jungkook who's looking tired .

"Yeah I'm tired"

"Ok then sleep I'm coming"

"Where are you going?"

"Going to take bath baby"

"Ok"

Taehyung went inside the washroom.

_____________

Taehyung come back from the washroom , looking hella hot the water was dripping from his hair the blue towel warp around his waist.

When taehyung come back he look around but not find jungkook he called him so many times but get no response from jungkook so he thought that jungkook will be outside so he sat on the chair and start to drying his hair.

"Looking for me daddy?"

Taehyung immediately turned around and found jungkook was standing on the door looking so sexy , messy hair , eyes was looking so hot and full with love and lust , bitting his corner bottom lips looking so hot and sexy.

Jungkook start to coming closer to taehyung in a sexy way and sat on taehyung's lap who bite his lips to control himself and jungkook notice him making him smirk.

"You don't have to control yourself daddy I'm all yours , you can do anything whatever you want to do with me I'll not said anything to you"

This is enough now taehyung can't control himself anymore he lost his control.

And he make love with jungkook.

Author : sorry I can't write smut sorry for that because this is my first time writing FFs so and in last episode of this ff then may be I can write smut as a bonus but sorry I can't write it now hope you will understand it  ಥ‿ಥ !

_______________

Next morning

Taehyung open his eyes when the sun rays hit on his face he look down towards his chest and found a beautiful view in front of his eyes.

Jungkook was sleeping place fully taehyung smiled after remembering about last night he kissed Jungkook forhead making jungkook open his eyes slowly.

"Baby good morning"

Taehyung said and jungkook looked at him and smile.

"Good morning to you too hubby"

"Do you wanna sleep more?"

"Yes please"

"Ok sleep I'm going to take shower and after coming back I'll give you pain killer ok"

Taehyung said and held jungkook one cheek and kiss him.

"Hm ok I'm going to sleep more 5 minutes"

Taehyung smile and went to washroom.

----

After sometime he come back seeing jungkook was still sleeping he smile and went to him and sat beside him.