[<7>] ⁽⁽ Finaly! ⁾⁾

the flashback Is end now 🙂.

_____________________________________

After thinking everything, Jungkook could not stop his tears, his tears started flowing from his eyes like a waterfall.

he started breathing heavily.

"Why did you left me?"

"Do you know how impossible this is for me , live without you , but how you know because you're not with me"

"Now you can give me the answer, so tell me what should I do what jimin Hyung was saying, is it right, do I should to listen to him or not?"

// Flashback // 

"Baby please let me go"

"I'm not stoping you tae , but this is the middle at the night"

Taehyung is trying to persuade his baby husband to agree and allow him to go on his  mission , but jungkook was not ready go gave him the permission to go because it's the middle of the night (2:00am)

"Ok then tell me what will if something happened to me or I'll die , then will you take REVENGE of my death?"

Jungkook's eyes didn't take long to fill with tears when taehyung said this , and taehyung noticed the tears on Jungkook eyes , he immediately cuped jungkook face and pecked his lips.

"Omg baby I'm sorry I didn't meant to hurt you bub please don't cry"

Taehyung said and jungkook tears slid down from his eyes , taehyung immediately wips his tears and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I'll not said this again ok , now stop crying"

"I'll not let anything happens t..to you hubby you're my everything my e..everyting my everything."

Taehyung smiled and pecked his head and pull out from the hug.

"Hm... So can I asked you something?"

Jungkook nodded.

"I do not want anything like this to happen, but if something happens to me, will you not take revenge of my death the way I am taking my parents death revenge?"

When taehyung asked jungkook , jungkook was just standing there without saying anything , then he slowly cuped taehyung face.

"YES I'LL but , I won't let anything happen that I have to take revenge , and promise me you will take care of yourself hm? P..promise me"

"I promise love"

Jungkook was staring at taehyung with teary eyes then he pressed a long kiss on taehyung's forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too love"

// Flashback end //

______________________

"Yes , i said i told my tae that i will take revenge him and yes I'll take revenge for my hubby for my love for my handsome MAFIA "

"Finally!!"

Jungkook turn around and found jimin was there smiling widely.

"Hyung? You here?"

"Yeah I am here , I was hearing you from outside your room , and finally you understand this"

Jimin said while cupping his face and kissed softly.