[<29>] ⁽⁽ What happened to me? ⁾⁾

Jungkook in his room crying thinking about V's words. It's hurting him but he didn't know why...

Suddenly someone come inside the room. "Jungkook?" Yugyeom call out jungkook who don't say anything. "Are you ok?" Yugyeom asked jungkook who just hugged his best friend tightly..

"Y-yugi! Please I'm sorry p-please I don't m-mean to hurt him...i-i- just d-don't like him b-but it's doesn't mean that he'll broke our friendship.. please"

You're not crying because he broke friendship with you but you're crying because you have feelings for him and you rejected him. That's why you're hurt seeing him hurt.

Yugyeom thought in his mind hugging his friend back. Feeling bad for him. "It's fine kook, just forgot what happened and spent time with him as much as you can. Make him talk to you again , you just can't stay like this right?

If you want him as your close friend again then talk with him , stay with him. Do you remember hobi said about hills station let's go there V is coming too"

Jungkook immediately looked up at yugyeom in shocked , yugyeom nodded Because he understands his bestfriend shocked reason.

"Yes he agree to come" jungkook smile with tears..

LITTLE FLASHBACK

After hobi come out of V's room he found yugyeom there. "Yes yugyeom?" "Hobi you know right jungkook is hurt because V is not talking to him?"

"So what about that?" "Why don't you talk with V about this. After they went back to the Seoul who knows they will talk with eachother again or not. That's why this is the only way we have to make them close again"

Hobi deeply think about yugyeom's words. He's correct in this condition yugyeom is right he have to do something.

"Ok I will go talk to V" yugyeom nodded as hobi went inside V's room..

---------------------------------

"V? You're coming with us" hobi spoke as he come back to V's room. V looked at hobi and said "hyung I already say that I don't-"

"I don't asked you I said you that you're coming with us do you get that" hobi said cutting off V. V sigh and nodded.

Hobi smile before saying "pack your things" as he left . "I always try to run away from you but why God again stand me in front of you?"

V asked to himself and went to pack his things.

END

Everyone is standing outside the house waiting for Vkook to come fast. "V , kook come fast guys!" They shout their name . "Yes hyung" the younger's answers.

They come out and the first thing they saw is eachother. They saw eachother and V immediately looked away making jungkook sad. He always feel hurt by the older behaviour.

They all sat on their cars and they left. As V was angry he sat on different car he don't sit where jungkook was.

Soon they all reached. Their is two house one for them and the second one is for someone who lives there they don't know. They all come out went inside.

Only jungkook and V is there , V held his luggage and about to go but stop when jungkook held his hands. V looked back at jungkook with cold eyes before asking.

"Do you need something?" Coldness is not leaving his voice. "I want to talk-" "V-shiiii!!" Vkook heard a voice which was sweet but loud at the same time. They both turn around just to found a pretty girl.

With a beautiful cool dress. Seeing her A smile Come into V's lips. He open his arms for her who immediately run towards V "Yuna!!!" V shout opening his arms for the girl who immediately hugged V tightly.

V hugged her back , tightly " omg Yuna you here" he broke the hug and give a smile to Yuna who smile back before answering " yeah Because of dads business we're here btw you! You were in Seoul right?"

"Yeah I come here for spending some time with halmoni and with friends" V said and Yuna give her a smile and said. "Oh everyone is inside?" A big smile come into her lips when V nodded.

Then her eyes land on jungkook's who actually not good. Not sick or something. It's like he's not liking the things is happening making him upset more and angry.

"Btw V, who's he?" Yuna asked pointing towards jungkook who was standing beside them like a stachu. "Oh he Jeon jungkook my new friend..and jungkook she's my childhood friend. Our is best friend like us"

Jungkook still is not happy even knowing that they are Only best friends. "Oh hey jungkook me Yuna" She Interduce herself sweetly and stretched her hands to shake hands with jungkook who rudely left from there , not wanted to talk with anyone..

"Wtf Such a attitude friend you have V" she asked she actually don't feel bad. You can say she never feel bad if one day when her time will come to show attitude then she really gonna win.

Anyways, Yuna chuckled at jungkook behaviour " sorry about his behaviour Yuna he's just-" " hey it's fine let's go inside I want to met everyone" she said excitedly to meet everyone.

[A/N : Yuna is YOU ok? Y/N is weird so I give you a name Yuna. I know you all know about this so you'll will easily understood]

A deep sigh exist from jungkook mouth when he entered the dark room. He press the switch button to open the light of the room before closing the door.

A maid told him to come to this room so it's his. He went to the bed and put his luggage on the floor and throw himself on the bed and sigh. He's tired of what is happening with him.

He closed his eyes trying to take a nap but when he closed his eyes V picture come in front of his eyes. He opened his eyes and get up..

"What is happening with me? Why my mind is full with V? Why I don't like when someone went near V? Why can't I stay without talking to him for a minute? Why God? Why are you doing this to me?"

He spoke with confuesd , upset , Frustrated , troubled could hear in his voice.

"Why I like when V care for me? Why I like when V fight for me? Why I like when V feed me? Why I like when V give more attention to me? Why I like when V hug me? Why I like his lips kissing mine? Why?"

"Why I like the dancing thing inside my stomach? But I don't know what is it. I used to feel like this for Taehyung. What I feel for V? Is V someone special to me?"

He want he answer of his all questions but No one can give him the answer of his questions. He himself is the answer. If he'll realised that yes he have some feelings for V then he'll get all answers of his all questions.

"What happened to me?"

_____________________________________________