[<24>] ⁽⁽ feeling you ⁾⁾

Do comments and vote ✨❤️

____________________________________________

After some hours they all reached seobin beach place. Seobin beach is the one of the most famous beach of the south korea. They all came to seobin for their picnic.

They have booked a beautiful house which is just near the beach. The beach is so beautiful , so beautiful.

They all entered inside the house , the house was so beautiful from out side and from inside also

There was a swimming pool too. And it's was making the house even more beautiful.

They all are so tired so they went to their room to take shower and rest. They will went to the beach in night. Because it was too much hot outside and they are tied too...

.

.

.

.

Jungkook enter inside his room and put his bags on the couch and laid on the bed and closed his eyes. And he don't even realised when he fall asleep.

It's almost afternoon now they all are in dinning table. Ready for their lunch except V and jungkook. So wait for them.

Soon V come wearing a short with a shirt. When V come yugyeom asked him.

"Where is jungkook V?"

Yugyeom questioned to V who looked here and there in the dinning table. His all Friends are there except jungkook.

"I don't know. Isn't he's in his room?"

He questioned back. Totally confuesd jungkook is still not there.

"Maybe he'll be in his room , I should go and check on him-"

"It's ok yugyeom I'm going..you guys start I'm coming in 5 minutes"

Saying this he left without waiting for the others answer.

.

.