[<10>] ⁽⁽ Will you be my boyfriend? ⁾⁾

After hearing Eunwoo jungkook just ignore him because he know HE STILL LOVE HIS HUSBAND , who is no more , who die 1 and half years ago but still jungkook love taehyung.

He know that Eunwoo is a good person but still taehyung is his first love how can he forget him so easily.

It's hard for him to forget his first love his husband.

He changed himself he became sweet to a cold one , he have a lots of tattoos on his hands , he became a big mafia but still he have a sweet side which is hidden in his heart.

_

Right now Jungkook and Eunwoo in club where a lot of people are dance like crazy people and some are making out.

"Jungkook?"

Namjoon said to jungkook who.who was watching the club turned into a strange gross , .and immediately looked at Namjoon when Namjoon called him.

"Yes hyung"

"Go and do your work"

Jungkook just nodded his head and left from there to an unknown person and sat on his lap, he felt so dirty but he have to do.

_

When Jungkook sat in the lap of that person, that person immediately saw Jungkook in a shocked look but that shocked look immediately turned into a Big Smirked.

Because Jungkook was looking pretty and sexy too, wearing tight jeans and a crop top , And because of his tight jeans his thighf was looking even more thick and his small and slim dlim waist was also visible but a bit.

That unknown person started touching Jungkook's thight slowly and all this fell very uncomfortable to him.

His eyes were slowly getting teary , he's feeling so uncomfortable . The tears were about to flow, but before it could flow, he immediately got up from that unknown person and blinked his eyes for some seconds to stop his tears.

And when jungkook get up from his lap making his confused and he's already hard so he too get up and went close to jungkook and held jungkook waist.

"What happened babe Don't you want me to touch you , fuck you hard huh?"

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and then turn towards that person.

"N..no it's not like that I..I w..want you to f..fucked me hard but first we have to date and then know eachother properly then we can do"

Jungkook said while biting his lips to control his tears because that unknown person was touching jungkook ass and waist making him angry as hell and uncomfortable too.

Because this is the first time someone touched him like this except his husband.

He slowly pushed that person , although he want to pushed him hard and he broke his head and die here in front of him that's what he want but he can't do this or his plan will ruined.

"Well...ok I'm taemin 2nd mafia king of Korea"

Taemin said and jungkook raised his one ebrow.

"Oh so who's the first mafia king?"

"Oh that person was not alive any more huh! He's dead hahahaha"

Taemin start to laugh like a manic but he don't notice that jungkook was looking at him with fire eyes.

"Oh then who's 1st mafia king now when he d..dead?"

Jungkook asked and Taemin looked at him.

"I don't know I thought that if I kill Taehyung then I will take his position but someone else has come"

"Who?"

"I don't know , but leave it lets fuck"

"Wait wait... First be my boyfriend then you can do anything you want"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah "

"Ok then atleast kiss me one time"

"Not now daddy wait some more time"

"But-"

"Don't you wanna fuck me hard?"

"Yes I want"

"Then"

"Ok then let's meet tomorrow at park"

"Ok bye daddy"

Jungkook said and turn around then take out his tongue and roll his eyes then left from there.

_

"Does it worked"

Namjoon asked and jungkook smirked.

"Yeah it's worked and he said that he'll come tomorrow in park"

"Ok"

_

Then jungkook and Taemin start to date eachother and it's been 2 weeks they date and Taemin start to fall in love with jungkook and about jungkook then no he don't.

They never did anything they don't even kissed eachother yet taemin always try to kissed him but jungkook always stop him by saying 'im not ready'.

And Taemin don't said anything because at first he became jungkook boyfriend just for his body but now he love jungkook so much so ofcourse he'll never forced him.

"Jungkook time has come we have to kill him as soon as possible"

"Yes jimin hyung I'm thinking to kill him soon but he always ruined my plan by taking me in the date which I really hate"

He said with a boring look.

"Did he know that you're a mafia and taehyung is your husband?"

"Not yet but don't worry I'll kill him today"

"It's good then"

"How are you hyung , is the baby ok?"

"Yes kook he's"

"Yoongi hyung call taemin and tell him to come here and then I'll plan to kill him"

"I'm already here kill me baby"

_______________________________