Epilogue

Just a special chapter that some of you asked for❤️
__________

• five years later •

Staring at his own mother, ji-hoon hearts melt. The sight in front of him is just amazing.. his mother is sitting next to him in the study table and helping him out with his maths homework.

Ji-hoon is 5 years old now, and with twin sisters of 2 years. He study in a best school of Seoul and his sister went to play school.

"Mom~ you're beautiful" he doesn't even realise when and how he words out his thoughts but jungkook was felt speechless there. Eyes wide open with no words came out.

Ji-hoon blush when he saw his mom's reaction and went back to complete his homework.

W-what?

Jungkook thought eyeing ji-hoon blushing madly.

And then suddenly he heard the rang of his phone. He immediately answer it after seeing the caller name.

"Babe?" A thick deep voice could be heard from the other side of the call. Jungkook get up from the chair and went out of the room, keeping his phone near his ears.

"Yes hubby?" Jungkook replied. Sounding a little awkward.

"What is wrong love?" Taehyung asked smiling a bit, he put the call in speaker and kept his phone on the table, while his both hands working on the keyboard.

"Um... Maybe I think your son is having a crush on me" jungkook chuckle heading towards the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook heard his husband asking.

"These days he's keeping his eyes on me, and blushing madly after calling me beautiful.. such a brat and so alike you" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Tsk! Of course he would catch a crushing on you right babe? You're too beautiful to bare" Taehyung said eyeing the laptop screen.

"You're flirting with me now? Your son is already doing that. I think that's enough for my heart to melt" Jungkook replies immediately, "okay whatever, what do you want me to cook for dinner?" Jungkook asked.

"Whatever my prince and princess would like to have" Taehyung talked about his kids and remembering his kids a happy wide smile made it's way to capture his lips. He love them madly.

"You're madly in love with them, don't you? They would eat whatever you would like to have. They all are just alike you doesn't matter they have my face" jungkook said shaking his head as his lips stretch into a smile.

"Okay baby, do you work and I'm doing mine hm? See you in few hours" Taehyung said while his voice soft as feather.

"Hmm, okay love you"

"Love you too, say my love you too to kids also.. I'm missing them already"

Jungkook hang up the call and smiled.

So let me tell you.. it's been 5 years after those mess. Jungkook gave birth to twins babygirl. Kim hey-jung and Kim tae-ra. They named both of them with there first name.

Twins are 5 minutes older and younger, Kim hey-jung is the 5 minutes elder one and Kim tae-ra is 5 minutes younger one. Having chubby cheeks and doe eyes like jungkook. And thick eye brows and heart shaped lip like taehyung.

Kim hey-jung is a full photo copy of jungkook, soft , sweet and sensetive. And Kim tae-ra is full photo copy of taehyung, soft and sweet but a little braty with attitude.