[<37>] ⁽⁽Is he taehyung?⁾⁾

V got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower but the geyser wasn't working properly so he went to Jungkook's room. To use his bathroom.

He started knocking on the door of jungkook room, And after a while Jungkook opened the door "ohh good morning" jungkook greeted and smiled, "Good morning" V also greeted in his deep morning voice and smiled.

"Come in" jungkook said and brought him in, " Did You took a shower?" He asked, ।"No I haven't yet , Actually that guest room's geyser was not working properly so I came here" V said taking the towel from jungkook's hands.

"But I was just about to take a shower-"

"ok you'll take shower after me" he said and started walking towards the bathroom "no no! I mean…I'm whole ready with my stuffs , And you aren't , then I will go first."

Jungkook said and took his towel back from V, and started walking towards the bathroom. But before he could go to the bathroom, V grabbed his hand and pinned him to the wall.

Jungkook's heart stopped , V went more close and said "What do you mean? This how you Will treat your guest? Bad manners" shit! His voice sounds like a deep sea. So sexy and romantic.

Jungkook gluped, he looked into V's eyes and gluped again, he tried to say something but his breath stopped When V come more close to him, they were just inches away,  their chests touched eachother's and their lips were just about to touch, "W-what are y-you d-doing V?" He asked putting his plam on the hard chest of V.

V held his hands and said "you're a good boy right?" He asked rubbing jungkook hands softly. He pulls jungkook closer , they both were near the bathroom door.. jungkook gluped and look into his eyes again. The one by one looks into V's eyes, the eyes were too deep that he would get lost on.

The hand around jungkook's waist squeezed it lightly letting a soft light moans left jungkook's mouth, jungkook Don't know what was that for, he cover his mouth and looked at V with big shocked eyes, he saw a smirk on V's lip "you're enjoying this? Don't you?" V asked moving closer, lips was just near to touch. V's hand with was helding the slim waist of younger's move towards the hands of jungkook and took the towel away. He move more close and lip was about to touch jungkook close his eyes and-

"V-v stop"

_ he opened his eyes when V suddenly open the door of bathroom and went in and shut the door behind. He hear the locking sound of door, he open his eyes and saw V wasn't there.

He knocked the bathroom door "V! You Cheater!" He yelled. "I'm not a cheater tho.. I asked the permission but you deny and I had no option so I had to do this... You shouldn't melt darling" V said from inside of that bathroom. The butterflies dance in jungkook's stomach when he call him darling .

"Yo-" jungkook wanted to say something but stopped when his ears and cheeks turned red he's shy and embarrassed.

How stupid I am! Aish so embarrassing what would he thinks about me? That I-i was yearning to kiss- yaghhh

and kicked the door hard. He rolled his eyes but soon he hissed in pain, did he just kicked the wooden door?  "gosh aish" he groans and walked his way to the bed, he was limping actually, his foot hurts.

He waited until V came out of the bathroom. Soon V came out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel, he was wearing a white bathroom robe.

"You may go now" V said standing in front of the mirror, still drying his hair, he looks at the younger through the mirror when he didn't get any reply. He looks back at him "what is wrong?" He questioned putting the light wet towel on the wooden chair.