[<34>]⁽⁽ Feelings ⁾⁾

It's almost night and V and jungkook is still walking in the forest. V's having jungkook in his back and walking.

He stop and band down a little for jungkook to get off from his back. When jungkook get off from his back V stretch his hands and fix his neck .

Seeing him doing that jungkook ask "what happened? I was heavy?" Jungkook ask innocently thinking V will say No but he soon make a weird look when taehyung said "Yes you were.. omg my neck and back it's broke now I'm sure!"

He dramatically said controlling his laugh under his mouth. "Shut up! I'm not heavy you are weak that you cannot carry me. Huh! Imagine how your future wife will scold you for not able to pick her on your back"

"It's my future and whatever will happen, that I'll see.. btw look at that it's wood bridge.. maybe this forest were not soo deep back time. that time this wood bridge were maded maybe I guess"

Jungkook was listing him with a widen eyes with a weird lips shape. "What you mean?" V looked at him "what? It's simple that we're going to that side of this place" he gave a innocent smile "how?" That smile innocent smile turn into a 'done' one.

"Of course by crossing this wood bridge" he smile widely and look at the wood bridge. Jungkook guped hearing V. He walked a bit closer towards the bridge and saw how deep the things down the wood bridge..

It's horrible along with beautiful also. "Is not that bridge is tooo old? I mean how? How will we cross this.. maybe it broke and we fall down? Then?"

"What then? It's simple we'll die"

"Take it serious V.. it's not a joke that you're saying it's too easy to do this. Anything will happen who knows?"

V sigh "you're overthinking not me.." jungkook understand what V's means..

It's means that if jungkook is scared he definitely will thought negetive but V is sure they can cross it easily , he's thinking positive which jungkook is overthinking.

"Jungkook. First listen it's almost night and we're here middle in the forest... And we don't have much time we don't have any options so let's go"

"B-but I'm scared! Just look at that how scary it is.. I'm not ready" V sigh in annoyed

"Jungkook it's not married perposal that I'm giving you right now that you're saying you're not ready" jungkook roll his eyes at V. "I know ok! Now let's go....I guess" V face went back into 'done' face.

"Shut up and follow me" he stepped on a wood bridge which starts to move lightly he held the big rope which the help of bridge is save. "Now held my hands"

Jungkook did and stepped and his grip get tight when the old wood bridge started to move little fast. "It's fine jungkook now come" jungkook did it's really not easy for jungkook also not for V.

Like this they were now walking on the Middle of the old wood bridge which was moving faster , jungkook was feel like crying seeing the down area of the bridge.

Jungkook immediately hugged V when he looked down.. V was not shocked but he's was feeling butterflies on his stomach,, jungkook was feeling the same.

V's hand which were helding the rope slowly held jungkook waist and pull him more closer. Jungkook breath stop for a second when his lips suddenly touched V's chest which were little bit visible.. some of his shirt botton were open.

Jungkook look up at V face to see V's reaction who doesn't look shocked or anything.. they looked deep into eachother eyes and for a moment they both totally forgot that they were standing on the middle of the old wood bridge which was moving faster it's looking like it's going to broke in a moment.

They come back to the earth when suddenly jungkook leg slipped. V held him tight and look behind jungkook just to saw the bridge are near to brake.

He started to run with his hands helding jungkook's hands tightly and running together. Soon they both reached on the ground with jungkook on taehyung's arms.

Yugyeom open the get and came out of the car and walked towards Taehyung's friend. "Guys!" He call out them who's attention went on him.

"Did they come back?"

"If they had come, would we have been here now, at the hill station this night? Like seriously" Lisa said in which yugyeom just roll his eyes.

"Oh please lis-"

"Guys! I can find them now" it's jhope who said while doing something on his phone. "What? Are you serious?" Lisa asked in a joy voice.

"Of course baby.. look I can track them.. I don't know how But it's suddenly started to track taehyung phone and it's look like they are just out of the deep forest.. it's mean that they're coming out"

Everyone happy hugged eachother expecte yugyeom who called someone. "We're on the way" as he hanged up.

Taehyung and jungkook are really very tired at long walk.. taehyung also noticed that his phone's network is working properly and he get to know that they are just going to come out in moment..

Taehyung look at jungkook who's holding his hands and walking like a little baby. Taehyung smiled with a sad smile deep inside his beautiful smile.

Why sad smile? He's thinking that jungkook will maybe feel uncomfortable or weird after they went out the forest. He don't want this he want to make jungkook feel comfortable around him after these all.

After some moments of walking they finally can see the road which have some light Because it's hills station road . They walked out of the forest and they went to their place where they were staying.

After sometime they reached and saw three big car with some people.

They walked near and seeing vkook together their friends come running towards them and hugged them.

Yugyeom smile a little and hugged jungkook "oh god my bestie I'm happy honey that you're safe" and he left a light kiss near jungkook ear.

Jungkook enter inside the tent which belongs to V and tapped on V's shoulder. V turned around and saw jungkook he smiled "oh hey jungkook.."

Jungkook smiled "Um...V.. today you help me a lot and I'm really thankful to you.. you don't know but how careless I'm feeling to myself but.. anyways here take this" he gave the chain which V give yo him.

V smile dropped when jungkook gave his given chain back to him. He give a nervous smile to jungkook. "Stupid here take this and make me wear it"