[<13>] ⁽⁽ Valentine's day ⁾⁾

Soobin has now shifted to Jungkook's house with the Jungkook.

Soobin is very happy that the friend he has found Jungkook. Soobin was feeling very bad for Jungkook because Jungkook's husband is not in this world because of his brother, he is not with him.

And today is also Valentine's Day , So today everyone will get his life partner but Jungkook's life partner?

Jungkook also had a life partner , with whom he used to celebrate Valentine's Day together, but now?

Jungkook also had his Valentine's but now?

And if someone makes Jungkook his Valentine's, will Jungkook become his Valentine's?

No!, He won't be because he still loves his husband too much!

No matter how handsome a person comes, he will love his husband very much.

No matter how rich a man comes, he will love his husband only.

He love his husband so and he'll do forever!!

Right now Jungkook in his room , and ।and doing only one thing , looking at his husband's photo very lovingly but he has tears in his eyes.

"H..hubby i did"

"Hubby I took revenge of your death"

"i did"

"I have not kill kai because Namjoon Hyung had forbidden me. I..I'm sorry , but i put him in jail."

"Today Valentine's Day , Hubby I am missing you a lot"

"If you were with me now, I would have been very happy like other"

"because my happiness is you, if you are with me then i am happy , but if you are not then i am not happy either."

"I wish you were with me now, I too would have made my Valentine's Day with great pleasure, b..but y..you are n..not w..with me n..now."

His tears started pouring from his eyes, he started sob loudly.

"You remember the day you proposed to me on Valentine's Day"

He chukled with tears start to fall from his eyes even more.

"I still remember that day, I can not easily forget that day because on that day you became mine and on the same day we both shared our first kiss"

jungkook said and kissed taehyung's photo and said 'i love you' and went inside the washroom to freshing up.

"is everything ready" Jimin asked Soobin.

"Yes , it's just done"

"jimin baby you shouldn't be working so much"

Yoongi said to his baby husband jimin.

"oh please now you too don't give me lecture like jungkook please"

"But baby you're working too much"

"Oh please shut up! If I'm working then what is your problem!! Huh tell me?!!"

Jimin shout and yoongi just sigh.

"Ok ok now work as much as you want I'm not saying anything now ok?"

Yoongi asked softly and jimin smile widely while nodded his head.

After sometime Jungkook came out of the washroom and started drying his hair.

When he completely dried his hair, he saw a cloths in his bed.

He took the dress.

"This cloth is not mine, then whose?"

he asked himself